Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter here is a big holiday!

Happy April Fools day fools haha

and HAPPY BIRFDAY ALYSSA WOW 23 ya esta vieja jajaja My prediction is that the baby leaves on Alyssa's or my birthday or if not, for sure on her own birthday haha.

Hope your Easter was all good. It's pretty cool, Easter here, it's more of like a big holiday. Like people do asados etc and it's more cooler cuz the Pope's one of us ha. It rained all day yesterday. Nico y Vero no went to the church. I have become to love the talks in church more as I search for revelation. It's awesome! It was kind of a tuff week this week. Comp was sick again. Monday he had migraines. Then like the rest of the week his stomach thing and so he called the mission dr that's in Buenos Aires. He's a yankee and he said to buy some medicine thing and it was a medicine for giraria, I think somethin like from the water or somethin and it does like work on his stomach and after that two days with the pills he (was for 5 days) wasn't feeling better, actually worse. So he called the dr and he said don't take them any more. So he stopped and seems to be doing good, back to normal. And also during the week ha he broke one of his molars, teeth thing, poor comp ha. After that happened he was pretty bummed or frustrated not being able to work, then his tooth brakes, but he's tuff and has a gr8 attitude. He's funny. He reminds me a lot of ehscott (Scott). It always stinks when you can't work much like after that week when he was sick we thought, "Wahoo, we're all good now." Then went by a week good, then got sick again. Hopefully we can go hard this week. You learn a lot of patience ha.

Conf week aaaaaaahhhh! I'm droolin, you know, after getting preseason conf from Elder Nelson. I've been waiting so bad for this weekend. It starts at 1:00 and 5:00 here. Then priesthood Sunday in the morning. Can't wait! It's such a gr8 time to receive revelation personal. From one of the talks from the special conf with Elder Bowen etc he said we need to have a specific question and ask it to God to receive the answer so we can understand the answer. Go with questions and desires. I think I was reading in Alma in the BOM and read how to get like mysteries from God or answers to questions it's repentment, faith, doing good works and praying continually and you will know the mysteries of God.

Todays Agu's bday, April fools, no jk it really is. The Videlas want to celebrate it with Me Sunday. Kinda forgot that it was my birthday lol but I don't really care. At least it'll b better then last year I hope where it was my 1st day in Tandil and yeah ha. But I think it was the fastest year of my life.

Oww, I'm holding my knee after you told me that story of that Louisville player awww. and go kobe.

The weather was pretty good until like the end of week. It's true dad, it's a lil different with Easter down south where everything's dyin and when I'm use to everything green and happy ha. I realized the leaves are like yellow which is always bad haha. I remember when I got to Argy in the winter and everything was dead and cold it was kinda like oh no i hope it doesn't always look like this here haha.

The pics look gr8. Alyssa's big. The Videlas were like, "Hey, look your sis put a new foto." They're all fans of you guys. They showed me and Hna Videla was like, "I like how she is cua." She's happy. There are other preg people and they're draggin around, but she's like I like her, she's doing gr8 and healthy and they always tell me Sub has pics with boys hahahaha.

I'll ask Laura how to do the cakes mom. They're always good. Oh, I don't have fotos of pikza from last week. We cooked its called ñoquis yesterday. They're good. They're noodles, but made from potatoes if that makes sense. They're good.

Have a gr8 conf week. Go hard and listen to the talks and the holy ghost. It's only twice a year we can hear this.
Happy birfdays alyssa's ooold hehe jk

Love
Elder Reggianito Grant Roberts
and pray that my comp won't be sick haha gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment