Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just goin hard to the end. Doin what I can do.

Holiis!!

We just got back from Santa Rosa and we had interviews with the Pres. It was good. Talked mostly about how comps doin. haha He asked how I was. I said learning more about patience haha. Then he's like, "The things you're doing (taking care of comp) is also missionary work." That felt good to hear cuz there's not much I can do some days. For example Saturday we had lunch with Pablo y Claudia (who got baptized with me and Elder Allen) then we were almost about to work and comp needed to go to the bathroom. Then he was like, "I'm sick." Then we called some of the few members we have and I left with one at like 8:30 ha and we have to be at our house at the latest at 9:30 haha. It's just part of life. gotta roll with it ha.

Also Saturday the Pres. of our branch called me and asked me to give a talk on missionary work. Then that night when we were at the church we saw Pres and he's like, "You have luck, you don't have to give a talk cuz the members from the stake are coming from Santa Rosa." wahoo "vamos todavia" Then at favring 8:00 am he calls me, "Hey Elder the car for the members doesn't work. Can you give a talk?" ugggh hahahaha "Yes I can!" So I put somethin together quick and just did it haha.

We found a lady named Rosana this week. We found her name in the files of the old investigators and she has assistants  and has seen a baptism, so hopefully she can get baptized b4 I leave. I hope to see a lil miracle.

It was pretty cool on Tuesday. Comp and I with the Videlas went to the clinic where they put a camera in Comp's stomach thru his throat. We asked if I could go with him and tape it, but he had to go solo with the Dr. Comp said it hurt and he has a hernia or somethin, some type of hernia where like the stomach is and like your esophagus and the stomach rises and like goes in the esophagus and that's where he has pains and feels like throwin up. He's takin pills and has to eat very healthy, bout 6 times a day, lil meals. Chef Hna Videla cooked a chicken he can eat that he bought. The doctor from Buenos Aires, for our mish, just called comp and said with the help of the pills in about 2 weeks he should feel better haha. 2 weeks  haha uggh.

b4 I forget Alyssa imma bring your bday card with me so if you were waiting or somethin sorry. I forgot to tell you b4 haha.

The Videlas said Sabrina looked so cute in her prom thing. Did you all boogie wooogie? hehe They loved your fotos in facebook.

Nice pics Clayton and Mitch, don't worry, mike jordan broke his foot and came back better ha.
The weather this week has been gr8, like summer weather :)

What else is new? Not much. Just goin hard til the end. doin what i can do. I got your guys Christmas card a few week ago haha. It looks gr8 also thanks for the bday cards.

Can you get me some new garments and a new oil thing for consecrated oil for when I return? If  the baby Alyssa jr gets born tell facebook cuz the Videlas are always on it.

love u all the church is true
love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment