Monday, April 8, 2013

Conference & "Birday" Weekend

JAPY BIRDAY ROBERT :)
Holalalalla

Thanks for the birday wishes etc. Life is down hill from now jaja chiste love life! It was pretty fun getting smashed with flour haha. That night we were going to do "service" where they would've hit me with flour and eggs, but comp got his tooth fixed on and had pain that day, so we didn't get to change our clothes. This is how it happened - Noelia entered the house jaja and screamed, "Laura there's been an accident an accident" and comp and I looked at each other like hmm lets go see. We leave and when I pass the side of the house POW! in the face hahaha. It was pretty sweet. I thought it was funny. I didn't even think anything when Noelia was screaming accident haha and the cake was favring huge. It was gr8 too. Lauras a capa. She does all the cakes! If I were born in Argy world I'd be born officially on the 6th, with the time change thing haha.

Conference was AwESOME! I loved the talk from Pres. Monson. He said you will receive answers to your biggest questions when you're obedient. Also loved his story bout the matches hahaha. Loved the talk from Elder Holland bout keeping the faith alive and like don't give up. Uchtdorf's was gr8 bout being a light in the world. We all have those bad sick feelings that we don't want, but sometimes stays in us, but we need to turn night into day. We saw a lil of priesthood with the Videlas in Sunday morning. We went to lunch at bout 10:30-11:00 and they had the priesthood going from the night b4. Heard the talks of Uchtdorf, Eyring and Monson. I loved the part how Uchtdorf compared us to babies learning how to walk. That we fall and the parents are like we love you. You can do it, keep going! And how Heavenly Father is like that. Keep going don't give up. I've learned a lot bout that stuff on my mission from the BOM how HF wants us to keep going and use the atonement. Christ didn't suffer for us to suffer. He wants us to use it to be happy! I'll look forward to reading more.

p.s. don't send me anymore packages or things cuz we'd have to pay for it haha. I think my b-day thing is in Pico so I don't have to pay for it. It's a new rule thing. But from now on I don't want anything haha.

We got to work more this week. We had a conference in Santa Rosa with other missionaries and we learned to ¨suffer with joy¨ and comp and I looked at each other & smiled. My comp is the best example at it haha. He's always happy no matter how sick he feels. He's always doing jokes  and sometimes I ask him, "You doin ok?" (with health) and he's like I hurt but he's always happy. On my b-day they fixed his molar tooth and was in pain, but happy. I've learned a lot from him on being just happy always. He's hilarious. He was pretty good this week. He has his days and we never know when they come, but with patience and a smile everything's better and funner. We should always have fun! haha Comps also funny at telling me how short of time I have haha and during the conf talk about marriage he looks at me like "You listening? You're next mother goose." I'm like, "yeah i know!" He makes everything fun haha.

Barby went to conference on Sunday. Nico and Vero didn't. They dropped her off and left. Kinda weird ha. Thank you parents for being so good to me. There's many times where I'm like dang I've got it good in my life. My mom never screams at me, only when I hit a 3 hehe. My dad doesn't beat me, just in one on one hehe. No but for real thanks. thanku thanku That's probably the biggest thing I've learned on the mish. And once again Alyssa and Scott, you'll be gr8 parents. No worries. 1st off you're married which like 90 % of Argyworld isn't. The kid will have a mom and dad that will love them. Some don't. Sometimes I think bout other kids, "poor kid I wish I could be their parent cuz they just have it bad."

My pick for the b-day of the bebé is May 7 lucky numero 7. We get to go to the temple wahoo!!

We're really hoping that Nico y Vero can get baptized in this month. It's our goal. Keep praying for them etc.

mich will win go louis.

keep praying for me etc going hard to the end dont want to leave :(  keep reading BOM and being a light in the world i know this church is tru and that god contests prayers in his do time

Love
Elder Reginald Grant Robert
ps :) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment