Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm Still in Picooo Yeaaaaahhh!!!

Holissssssssssssssssss

todo bien! IM STILL IN PICOOO YEAAAAAHHH!!! I'm soo happypypypy! No one in our district left. We're all the same. Pretty awesome. I'll end my mish here with 4 areas under my belt ha. I told comp the other day,"On my b-day I can say a year ago I was in the area." I just came from before Tandil haha I love it here!!

Yesterday at church, it was awesome. We had a special conference that happens every two years. That is that a member of the apostles comes and someone from the 70. Also they came to Buenos Aires and did a broadcast to our area of Argentina in like 106 stakes. Elder Nelson came. Didn't know he knew espñ. He talked a lot bout the family and how exaltation is a family effort. He also did something awesome, he blessed the favring country! He blessed Argy to take more interest in the gospel by our examples and they'll be more open to hear the gospel (gr8 to hear after Pope haha) He also blessed us with health to do the things we need to do according to the will of God and 2 other things awww can't remember. They're in my other agenda thing. It was gr8!! Elder Shayne Bowen (one of my favs) came too and spoke bout how to receive revelation personal, a thing that I've been working on lately and talked a lot bout how important it is to be obedient when you want to receive revelation, and also said we should go to God with a specific question so we can understand the answer. Also Hna Stevens of the primary spoke talked bout how her son served in Argy and he kept saying how gr8 the people are..true.

Nico and Vero are doin good. Nico told us Tuesday (Sunday b4 got the book of Lorenzo Snow teachings) he said, "Yeah I read that whole book and finished it at 3 am" ..... Foreeeal haha. We were so impressed! He was like,"Yeah I want to teach the class." haha Also Vero read like half of it also haha. We're trying to help them to move their excitement to read to the BOM. We had a lesson in the church with them and we watched a DVD the testaments. But they didn't go yesterday :( but still want to get bapt.

I don't know bout my plane flight thing mom. You guys will actually be getting my information, so you'll have to tell me and tell me I'm goin to south beach :) So be waiting for that. It may come soon or in like the next 2 weeks or somethin idk. It's weird to be in last transfer. I don't really believe it. It actually stinks haha but I'm goin hard to the end.

Next time you see Shawn Bradley yell Tracy McGrady and do like a tiger grawl with your hand thing (hint look it up).

How da baby doin forreeal? I bought her a lil thing to wear haha 20 pesos. Laura was like,"Hey they're selling baby clothes for 20 pesos! Go buy some." So I did. 4 dollars. What's her name goin to be? Ideas? Ochocinco is a good one :) And Alyssa and Scott if you are nervous bout bein parents don't worry. You'll be gr8. I feel bad for some of the kids here by the way their parents treat them. So don't sweat it you'll be gr8. Bought a Messi jersey Barcelona style oh yeaaah Holdstocks haha imma mother goose at buying things, but I'll get you things lol.

Our new schedule to write is 4:30 to 6. More time to write friends etc. But I just write Pres and you guys, Jake and Jeff, so you can get a lot more of my words of wisdom lol. It's kinda a bummer cuz after an hour you want to leave haha and it takes time from p-day, but whatever.

We made lunch with the Videlas Saturday cuz we did service with them and stayed to eat. Laura taught me to do pizza or how they say it here picksa or peepsa. It's pretty cool lol.

I'm excited for gen conf. Prep yourselves for it. I will! I love the Book of Mormon! There is not a day that goes by that I don't read at least 30 min from it cuz I remember that Shawna Smart told us in Sunday School that if we read 30 min a day we'll have help from angels. Since then 30 min a day and it changes your life forreal. Just do it! It happens to everyone at times that they don't feel like reading but never miss a day. Its so cool how you can pick out so many things in verses. I was reading in Mosiah 4. I love it.

Easter is more popular here. More people do it cuz there's more Catholics. The Pope thing hasn't changed anything really. I'd agree people would talk more bout religion now, but it hasn't changed much of anything. Just brings more swag to Argy like, take that, he's Argy. That's bout it and Messi is Argy.

love u all keep praying hard and reading ery day from BOM 30 min a day:)
Chauchiiiisssssssss
Élder Reggianito Grant Robertito
and feliz march madness lol

No comments:

Post a Comment