Monday, April 15, 2013

Lots of Service

Model

Pikzza

My birthday cake

Metta World Peace

Service

Laura mixing cement to put rocks up for decoration

Agu working

Noelia with stickers hahaha
Aloha hehe

Wow just put email 100 eh haha.

This week went good. We got a lot of work in. Then comp got sick again for like the end of the week part. We're going to the doctors friday at 11 b4 some of you are awake haha. It's kinda weird how he gets sick, then he's good. We worked really hard to start the week and it just beat him up at the end of the week. ha Who knows why he's always sick, but everything happens for a reason. You know its kinda difficult when you want to try to end your mish goin all out, but you can't leave much. But no worries. I try to do what I can. All of Saturday I worked outside with the Videlas doing service. I was like,"Need some help? I wanna help." (comp was sick and rested) I helped move bricks, put up a brick wall, move stuff. It was awwesome to do that and it makes you feel good. Also that night I was goin to leave with a member when comp was with Agu, but the member never showed up ha. I've learned you can do mish service in all sorts of ways, like washing plates, cleaning tables ha shoveling. I think, "Ok, imma mish. If I can't leave, I can at least help in somethin." haaha

We have interviews next Monday with Pres. and comps pretty excited to tell him that he's sick haha and everything that's goin on. We write him weekly, but don't receive much. I did some more sewing this week on my tie when comp was sick. My pants are clean now from the flour haha. That was pretty fun. For Sub's b-day or the new Alyssa jr we can throw flour on them hahaha.

Nico and Vero are doing alright. We had divisions and Elder Woods went with Elder Dalton and they arrived and Nico was drunk eeeeh. Which was kinda weird cuz the day b4 in our lesson with them we arrived and they were both sitting at the table reading from the BOM. They did a prayer to know where to read. They opened the book and started reading and Vero read and Nico explained. You could really feel the spirit when you walked in and it felt gr8 cuz normally there are screams or arguments (its normal ha) and it feels weird. But that day it was peaceful! But we still have faith that everything will go good. I'm not too worried. The johnny lingo (found out it's Mingo) was in a bike wreck and I think that it humbled him. He can't work for 2 yrs. He hurt his left ear thing and right shoulder, arm etc. He's doing pretty good. We passed by the clinic where he's at and he said, "Pamela and I are going to get married. I was thinking of you guys and we're going to do it" !!!! The only thing they had problems with was getting married and they want to do it now and go to the church!! That was good news at the end of the week. Then we walked to the Videlas and comp was drained. Like 15 blocks (nothin in mish terms).

I love Argy and am tryin to enjoy every moment. Like all the times we see cars almost crash and your like,"Oh" and you tighten up ha. Tryin to enjoy the bread, the loud motos (scooters). Tryin to take everythin in and enjoy it.  Also j-walking and all the kids with soccer jerseys seeing.

We found a fam that their grandma is a member but she died like a year ago, like a month after her baptism. They know a little of the church and we're tryin to invite them and get them to church. The dad's name is Juan Villada. His wife thing, Graciela and Agustina, the daughter. We were really hoping to pass by their house like Saturday, b4 church, but couldn't. He does bike races in Argy. Like he goes to Mar del Plata and other providences etc. and most of them are Sundays :) ha but he said he'd get bapt if he has that conviction that it's true.

Wahoo Jake's going to Mexyland this week. It's sweet being out of country. It's like livin upside down haha.

I'm very grateful for the gospel in my life and i know how to be happy (like the plan, god has feeling for us, holy ghost etc). It's amazing the blessing we have. I feel pretty lucky and it's good to help people understand a little more bout gospel.

know the church is true if u don't ask God for an answer and it'll come

Love
Elder Reginald Grant RoBerts
imma send fotos hopeful lee
and yeah u should get my travel plans soon

No comments:

Post a Comment