Monday, July 30, 2012

The Olympics are on and every farving house has it on! Haha

Hola mamuchi y papuchi y Vero y Sabari y Alyssas y Scott y Lucy haha I had to write that cuz I figured out your nicknames in espñ here and you see the last 3 don't have nicknames yet. sorry

hey viejo Feliz cumpleaños espero que tuvo un dia espectacular con torta y dulces etc. te amo understand? ha

The olympics are on and every favring house has it on. hahaha What a challenge lol. Oh, I love the olympics so much, but I'm trying to focus myself good.  It's a lil weird to have it in winter, but the weather here is good. The other day it was 55. Not bad for like January haha. When we were leaving a house yesterday of members, they had Argy v Lithuania, but i hurried and left. The biggest sports here for the olympics are basketball, they say basket or (basquet) and also tennis. Fun tennis Tandil fact - 5 of the top 100 tennis players in the world are from Tandil. There are 2 in the olympics, Juan martin del potro and Monaco. So if you see them, put on your blue and white and yellow and sing
the star spangled banner in spanish. Isn't that how it is? All the countries have the same song but in their language? haha jk

Tony y Maria are doing good. They didn't go to church. I think cuz she's been tired this week or somethin cuz she had to watch her grandkids. But they're doing good. We taught her daughter this week, so we hope she can start going to church too. We are going to help them quit smoking and
drinking and get them bapt as soon as possible! We have transfers this week and no idea what will happen. Maybe they send me to tom jones land jk. Comp and I have the same time you know, so who knows haha. We were going to go look around Tandil with some people, but we decided not to.
Plus I had to play some ball  :)

The less active thing is going ok. We found out there are some who don't live there anymore, but we'll still continue to work with them. I like to make them feel good and be funny with the less actives and members haha cuz I remember Pres Detlefsen said that the less actives already know that
they're less active, so if we just get on there case it might hurt ha.

Chalito como andais con el golf y todo todavia esta jugando cada día? hay golf en los juegos olimpicos no recuerdo jaja me encanta español es tan bueno

I love espñ it's awesome!

The reunion sounds fun. And Dad, I tell people that you wind surf and they always say, "Wow he must have huge muscles." la verdad que sí haha. I got the package mom muchas gracias.  wow those starburst are good haha. Never heard of it lol the morph thing. Yes Sub, PMG is awesome! It's gr8 for missionaries! Are you going to be a missionary? haha The kids just ended their winter vacations. Weird right?

The other day, actually last week, we were walkin at night and then the power cut haha. It was cool. All dark and seein the stars. I miss the stars. haha

Thanks for your love and support and prayers. I will ask for a shoe fixer store Mom. I'm thinking in Kayber, just repairing the ones I have. I need to ask members bout it and always forget until Monday or late Sunday. Awww I will do it haha.

Love
ReGiNaLd GrAnT RoBeRtS
ps church is true and b o m

No comments:

Post a Comment