Monday, August 6, 2012

Still in Tandil with Elder Templeton

I am pointing to the sky like my man Mr Bolt. What a feakin capo!

Transfers are in and I'm still Mr. T with Elder Templeton. No changes for
us, but last night was pretty crazy. Sunday nights are when we do
the traveling and we had to go to the bus station to be with the
elders who had to wait for their new comps, or their bus time. Elder
Shreeve and Elder Jones are transferred. Elder Jones to favring Antartida. He's
already been there, lucky duck haha. So we have Elder Wise and Elder Yost. Elder
Yost took my place when I went to Tandil, so he's told me how everyone's
doing. The lady who hasn't gotten baptized for like 4 yrs, remember her? She
got baptized. One of the daughter's of Patricia Bassaga got baptized and I think
she's not baptized cuz she doesn't want to with out her other daughter.

In the bus station they had the olympics going so I actually saw Usain
Bolt and del Potro, the tennis player, highlights. It's cool to be where
someone is from that got a medal! Usain Bolt is the man! I love his
dances, his lil dj record thing, then like a bunny hop and bolt strike
yah. We were in the bus station for like 5 hrs in total. del Potros (the bronze medal tennis player's)
house is in our ward boundaries, but with the other missionaries in our
ward. Pretty cool, huh. US better win in bball or else I will never hear the end
of it with the members and people.

It's weird, I'm the ¨old man¨ in the house. The only one with 1yr or less,
pretty weird. Both of our ZLs left. One ends his mish, Elder Hare and Elder
Perez is going to be comps in Bahia with Elder Sterling. Fun fact - all of
my comps are ZLs haha. I've been blessed with gr8 comps. Then comes in
one Elder from Argy and other from PERU and I looooooove their accent! It's
soo soft like chocolate to my ears haha. I've always wondered how their
accent is and Chalo, I looove it!

I like that thing you did with the iron rod at girls camp. Sounds fun. At times it might
sound good to do the other things, but its not. CTR is awesome!

This next week we will go to Centro and do some shoe shoppin and I'll
pick some shoes and send pics.

Tony y Maria went to church wahooo and I think he was crying during
the testimony meeting, it was gr8! They also went to another hour too, with the
class! With the divorcement thing here, who knows
when they'll get baptized cuz we've talked with a lady in our ward that works
on that stuff and she said it might take like a yr. But I don't want to
think of that. I'm thinkin we can work some miracles and get it this
transfer. Why not? Luke 1:37. I'm excited for this transfer. It will be a
challenge, but if we do everything, it'll be good. It's up to us.

Gracias for taping the US vs Argy game!! Someone will probably tell me the
result, not cuz I'm lookin for it, but cuz we're US and Argy ball is one
of the things they might have going. If Argy and US are in the same
sentence the people tell us haha.

It's cool, we're workin with a guy named Joel. He's a member of 2 yrs. He's
24 and lives solo and he's cool. I think it'd be cool if he could receive the
priesthood and maybe serve a mish.

We are teaching a lady name, Silvia Arrizabalag (say that fast lol). She's
gr8. She knows the church good cuz she used to attend it, but never got
bapt and its been like 10 yrs since. Now she's sick and likes our
messages. She's 37. She was telling us about her fam and she has a bro that
played pro bball in Bahia and her nephew plays in Bahia haha. They're
also like chess champs in Argy. Haha, I've learned how to play chess on
pday and I'm horrrrible haha! I'm 0 for 2.

thx for everything ur lives and prayers and keep praying hard for us
that we can find some more people :)
we're trying to keep our spirits up
love u all and keep praying for me
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment