Sunday, January 8, 2012

iFELIZ AÑO NUEVO!

iFELIZ AÑO NUEVO!

Hollllaaaa!
Everything is gr8 here. 1st off I love the pictures that Dad sent me hahahaha. The beard stuff and everything. You guys are hilarious! I'm laughin right now hahahaha. The stache is Farvulous hahahha!

Sounded like your new year went good. Mine was good too. We were with the other elders in our district (more passed centro on the map) and stayed with them for the night. We were on divisions on the 31st and when we went to change back to regular comps at their place comp was like we are going to stay here and we are going to have an asado (bar-b-q thing) and the taxis ended at 8 and we got there like 8. So we stayed there and all I had was my clothes and BOM ha. No camera for pics, so I have no evidence of being in argy on new years ha. Kinda a bummer, but what ever. There were a lot of fireworks, which I'm a fan of. They go til bout  1:30 am-ish. They're pretty cool. We saw some clowns riding these big bikes in the street haha pretty cool. It's kinda weird, people tell you happy new year more than merry christmas. It's kinda sad that they forget the meaning of christmas and love new years for the parties haha.

We had church the next day at 10:30 again for an hour cuz of new years. I couldn't remember if they do that in the states, but if i remember right we don't haha. Had no investigators. :(

But this week we found some families. Youthful or young married couples with kids. There is Maxi y Marisol. Maxi was bapt, but he's less active. He's a cool dude. Chill guy, cool family. And Marisol has a bunch of family that lives by her (in star area) so that'd be sweet to do a bapt family tree thing. Then there's Leonel y Florencia. We went to them b4, but this week was a first time in a while and talked bout gospel more. He's funny. Leonel, he sometimes speaks in english (he just knows words like most people) and his phone rang and was like, ¨Excuse me,¨ then answered. Then at one time he was counting the months haha. Found also Ricardo y Pamela. Also knew lil b4 this week of them but had a good sit down with them. Then Magali y Luis. Luis almost got baptized but he had to leave town or something during his bapt and never got bapt. It was like 8 yrs ago. Also talked with a teen the other day and there is 3 people of 10  in his fam that have been bapt, so hopefully we can work with their family good. The teen is Brian. So we have a bright future with investigators. Cecilia is having a hard time with smoking still and she seems not to have much faith in herself.

Hey I got the package from home and the christmas card from gma merlyn and card from nathan and alison!! thanks I love it all! The liahona, book marks, photos are awesome!! And of course, ¨Teach me how to Jimmer¨ watsup young sim haha!!! na dht ebig (Just looked at that after writing it meant to say ¨and that big¨ hahah )  ol card from the Roberts!! and nathan and alison's fam looks gr8. Ruby has grown a lot and it was funny to read how she's talking up a storm!! thx they're gr8! I love scott's drawings haha and ¨merry christmas¨- Manu lol

That's awesome you got my gifts stuff YES!  and you have my map. Cool so you know where I'm at. Hopefully I don't get transfered this week. Can you believe it's transfers again? Rep the jerseys, shades and all.

So Sub your friends with paul milsap basically. That's awesome hahaha. Tell him wassup 4 me lol.

I'm holding a U sign as I'm singing utah fight song!! thats awesome!

That's cool my lil accent in espñ the vowels are always pronounced the same and so I'm use to saying the vowels all weird haha and I have a hard time reading in english. It took me 4ever to remember wat ¨qui¨sounds like in eng lol.

It looks like it might rain today. Dang I might have to put on a jacket. Darn haha.

Thanks for all everyone! Love u(tes) tons! Keep being capos and ches. Church is true and there are miracles on this earth everyday and God lives and Jesus is our redeemer, gracias por todo.

Love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment