Monday, January 16, 2012

Suup from MDP!!

Suup from MDP!!

Like Dad said the weather is much cooler here then Olavarria. I  was freezing the 1st 2 days. Went to bed all wintered out haha.

So where to begin, alright my area where I'm at the apartments are called S.O.I.P  or SOIP idk. And maybe if you look that up you'll be able to find me better. I'm bout 20 to 30 minutes from the beach. (We can only go in winters lol.) In the parking lot area of SOIP I can see the city cuz we're kinda on a hill. I can see the soccer stadium. The church is in Carasa by a store called Toledo. It's just out of our area and the ward is sweet. The bishop's awesome. I had to bear my testimony and it could've been 2 minutes hahaha. But that's alright, there was 3 other talkers.

My comp is cool. His spanish sounds kinda funny like Paraguayans. We were going to go ball at the church, but like this whole week my stomach has been feelin like I've had a punch to the stomach and so we just rested the whole day. Feeling better.  Still kinda feels funny. There's a lot of dirt roads where I'm at or you could say rock roads haha. They're the worst ones I've seen lol. It's kinda hilly here too.

I can understand my comp pretty good except he has the normal espñ accent with the double ll and y is a Y (young) sound and argy is a sh or kinda like Jaque vaughn the j in his name so he'll say somethin and I have to think of it in argy way haha. Members are cool. There is a fam that lives kinda by us and they have 7 boys and 2 girls. Big fam and I need to  have the boys one p day teach me how to do one of the dances. It's kinda like the Dougie not really.

There is no wal mart which stinks, but I got lucky to have one in my first area. There is a kiosco (supersoip) a little store with a bunch of stuff. It's kinda pricey though. There is also a store the Toledo thing by the church, but it takes a while to get there. We were goin to go 2day but my stomach was little weird. I'll miss u wal mart :( We do get lunches from members which is good.

We found some new people this week.  A fam of 3. One named Veronica. They were all good with the church til Sat night when they told us they want to keep goin in their religion, but they said we can keep goin by so they're not defiantly outa hope.

Went to a less active house and one of the sons hasn't been bapt and the dad and the little girl attended church, but not the boy cuz he was sick.

Go bulls! What the favre the Pack are out ugh! Go Utes I'm comin lol.

I'm going to send the picks. Hope it works.

love you guys church is true
love Elder Reginald Grant Roberts
Good Night Now haha


(P.S. The photos didn't come. From, Lisa) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment