Monday, January 23, 2012

Playing some basketball on P-day!

We helped this family paint their house.
Hermano Kostiuck and me. He likes to give me besos, no big deal hahaha.
Whats up people?

It's all good here!

Mom my stomach feels better. It was just me getting used to the water here. We went and played bball today and it was dandy haha gr8 like always.

Hey alyssa y scott y grandparents smart - I received your packages for Christmas and I heard I have another one that I'll get tomorrow. It might be the other one from gma smart! thax I loved them!!

My comp is a funny guy haha. He's kinda a clown haha and also a gr8 missionary. The members in the ward love him cuz he's hilarious hahaha. He likes bball but also soccer. I'm going to try and change his mind on that haha. He also thinks Paraguay is paradise hahaha. And pretty much knows all the Pargys here. I'm teaching him a lil eng. It was funny yesterday on the bus on the way to church we were sitting by some members who actually lived in Florida for 8 yrs and we were talkin about eng and comp was like tell me if this is bad to say, "I will punch you in the face" hahaha. No doubt I'll be teaching him some nacho libre stuff. Comp has been here for three transfers I think. He was baptized when he was 12. He use to be Catholic. And it's funny when people say,"Sorry, I'm Catholic" and he says "Oh, that's ok, so was I." haha Catholics are big here, also Jehovah's Witnesses. The JW's also have missionaries that go around lookin like us. Some people get confuse with us. And then also there's a "cosecha mundial" it's like worldly harvest idk something weird lol.

We had a great week in finding people. One day we found 2 fams. One with 4 Flia Cejas (translated to eyebrows in eng haha). Then flia Bitres we found flia eyebrows from the grand kid. He went to church with his friend and we immediately asked him where he lives etc hahaha.  Also, the sis of the less active guy that came to church last week. We taught her and she listened to the mish b4 and is excited to get bapt. No one came to church, dang it. We're going to be workin more with the members so inv will have friends b4 they attend church.

The biggest difficulty having a latin comp? hmm idk they have a bigger vocab in espñ. He's gr8. We have pretty good communication. Like the language thing haha sometimes I have to try to explain somethin and he's like "what?" haha. It's not like when you can ask your american comp what is this word and they tell you.

I went on divisions with Elder Muñoz Tues I think and it was funny cuz we both know lil bout this area so we'd be lookin at the map a lot.

Giants and Pats aye. I'm glad to see that the Alex Smith had a good year this year. tom brady u tha man.
Alright I have 10 min so I'm going to try and send fotos. Hopefully this favring comp works or I may throw somethin haha jk.

Church is awesome! Keep goin to it haha!
Love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment