Monday, March 11, 2013

Learning some domestic skills

Playing Yenga

Los Lakers drafted me. Noelia made this for me.

I won (at the laguna)

Jeni she's called. We call her Ochocinco jaja. Laura babysits her. She's a neighbor.

Sewing yeah uh me and my motha skillz
Holiiis mis Chiquitos!!!

That's great that Scott's doing well. I love the foto of Alyssa. The flia Videla were like, "Hey, Elder Robert, look at your sis. She's huge"(belly wise, they said you look gr8). They love following all the fams of everyone. Once you come here you're adopted basically by the Videla's. They're awesome!! And the Hna Videla remembers everything of us haha like a mom. Comp rested most of the week. Last Monday after writing you guys we worked for 2 hrs. Walked maybe 1 or 2 miles and he was beat and was in pain and was pretty beat during the week. But at the end it got better. I left with a member which was good. We're teaching a girlfriend of a less active. She has interest and says she wants to try it and have a spiritual experience. Pretty cool.

The Videlas did help us a ton ton this week. I did learn how to sew. Laura taught me. We sewed the back thing of one of my ties. It was fun. Also learned how to iron pants better. hahaha I iron, but it comes out the same haha jk. So it was good to learn the right way to do it. What else did I learn? Played some more card games. I dominated haha.

On Thursday we went to Santa Rosa for a meeting with the zone (not with pres). It was good. Comp was beat after as you can imagine cuz we had to wake up at 5 and 2 hrs to and from Santa Rosa. Also that day was when Noelia and Agu started school. They were so excited to start hahaha not. Well I think Noelia was cuz she was so hipped up on showing off her swag with the new 1D shirt she received from you guys. I'm still the man at serving mate. Too bad we can't drink it haha.

We went to the Drs Friday after comps week of rest and they said the pain will go away with time and to keep taking the medicines good and not eating like heavy stuff and sauces etc. They said nothing of kidney stones so I guess that theory went out the door, thankfully haha. So we'll be able to work more this week. He'll still continue to have days where he looks like Rocky after a fight and days like today where he has energy. Like being pregnant, really haha.

I didn't get Jake's email, but don't worry Jake. I was the favring worst in espñ. The thing that really helped me is to love it cuz there will be missionaries that will hate it for their whole mission and they always talk English. It's a pain at first. I feel what you're going thru, but just hang in there and just remember that one day you'll be reading in the ensign or somethin and you'll think, "Why am I reading in English, oh wait its espñ." Or you'll be praying in espñ and end it and be surprised that you did it all in espñ without thinking. With time it will all come. Once you get to mexico is when you'll learn the most. Just keep focused on how you're doing and not others cuz there will be others that will learn fast. I didn't haha tu puedes hacer lo!!! I remember each night in bed I would say, "la iglesia de jesucristo de los santos de los ultimos dias" and it was soooo hard for me to remember. Hang in there! :)

It was pretty funny at church or b4 I was preparing to learn a ton cuz I wanted to receive inspiration, feel the spirit, etc. and it ends up the favring theme of the day was marriage and having a family… hahaha. I told comp that after and we got a good laugh at it. I'm like, "Hey, I've still got time in the mission." Comps pretty funny bout saying how old I am. We were in lunch and he said mayonnaise (maonase how ever u spell it) and mayo is the month of may. So he was like mayonnaise hmmm like mayo hmm like when you leave hahaha. I was like, hey not funny haha jk. I'm persevering until the end. I have no idea how to spell perserving ???

The mish is once in a lifetime. Don't want to leave. I heart Argyworld :)

Love yall
keep it groovy the church is true if u don't know it, pray to know and you'll know
Love
Elder Reg Grant Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment