Monday, March 4, 2013

Feeling for my sick Comp

Holis (oh lees)

Dang that stinks that Scott's in the hospital. Hope you get beettter soon! My comp has been in the hospital too. He still has pains in his stomach and they did a lil pregnant check thing with that cream and they put it on your stomach like they do to Alyssa haha. It was pretty funny. We went Tuesday to the Drs 3 times cuz we'd go there, do lil somethin and they'd say, "Come back at 1" or somethin so we did that Tues. That's when he got his stomach scanned. We were with the Videlas. They are gr8. They help us with everything. Agu is the chauffeur and the fam accompanies us ha. Then they told us to return Friday to the Drs for the results and they say he's in the beginning process of kidney stones and bacteria in his intestines.  Oow! And he's taking medicine and stuff to make it smaller and the doc told him he needs to rest until Friday (this Friday). He can't walk more than 1 kilometro so that's how the last week was and how this coming week will be. We have an appointment Friday with doc. Until then comp has to rest. Ima leave with some members Tuesday and Thursday. It's kinda hard when there's bout 3 others that attend that have the high priest and they work and stuff. Tonight we'll work some since we haven't worked much. Almost nothin the last wk. When I'm gone Agu would be with comp. The Videlas help us a ton. I think it was a blessing that comp came here to be sick. There's not much you can do ha. I've learned some card games with the Videlas, washed dishes etc. Comp's doin ok, not like horrible. He just has sharp pains in his stomach and sides. There's days where he looks better then others and has less pain. Hna Videla told me this is what it'll be like when your wife's pregnant hahaha. So I'm gettin practice at taking care of my dear comp hahahaha. Hopefully he can get better and we can get back to a normal schedule. Comp also has to eat like white rice, white noodles, crackers, toast etc. nothin too heavy. It's weird being limited to work, like you can't do much. Thankfully we can be with the Videlas and they can entertain us and so we're not going crazy in our apartment. I think Ima learn how to sow (how do u spell sow ha) (sew) I know how to, but don't. They're going to teach me. I have to fix the back of my ties. It's cool being in the lives of Argys. They like mate and I've learned how to prepare it. "Hey, Elder Robert, want to prepare mate?" "You got it!" haha

So what else? We went to Nico y Veros other new house, but they told us that they went back to their house. wahoo! Closer to church. We're still teachin Claudia (sis of vero) and son Jorge. She also has 2 more sons that are 9 and 14. They want to get bapt. We haven't seen Felix in weeks and haven't really had time to see Ana. It was a bday party of her kid one day. Hopefully we can work more this week.

This is day one of the 3 week transfer thing, so after 3 weeks is when we start the next 6 wk transfer which would be my last. So I'll be here for at least 3 more weeks and hopefully stay and end here in Pico por favor!

I was reading in Alma 41 and it's a pretty sweet chapter. I like how it kinda explains that you'll know if you'll be worthy in the judgement. Also, I like chapter 40. Those 2 are gr8 and in one of those chapters it says in, what's it called in English umm, spirit world, in the prison you won't have any feelings from the spirit! Daaaang, that would be horrrible! Like it really stuck out to me that time. The weather is getting a lil colder :( stop stealing the heat ha and since dad asked me if the mornings are darker I've noticed they are.

Hope you all are good this next week and you guys can feel better especially (eh)scott they say it like that ehscott.
love u all keep prayig for us
imma try to send some fotos
Love
Elder Regerts G Robgie
ha

No comments:

Post a Comment