Monday, March 18, 2013

Argy Pope - Everyone's pumped!

che papa nuevo eh is the theme of the week

Yeaaaaah the Pope's Argy wahoooo! The Argy are pretty pumped about it. Kinda like, "Yeah, he's one of us." It's actually pretty cool, but at the same time its like eeeehh cuz now it give the catholics like more swag ha. I just wanna know if the Pope ever went to church haha "I'm catholic." "Do you go to church?" "Noooo not since I took the communion since I was 13 like 25 yrs ago, but I'm catholic." ha is the result to them. I actually love the catholics. They're not so like stuck up, they're cool and they'll listen. The Pope is Argy which means Argy will win the world cup. We got the Pope and Messi, yeaah. Yes, he's the 1st latino Pope so I'll be able to understand him wahoo. It's kinda like represent Argy is what we think of the Pope.

Comps doing good. He's pretty much better, for real. Pretty sweet we were able to work normal and we found Nico y Vero again yeaah! They went to church yesterday!! They're a gr8 little fam. They need to get married. She's still waiting for the divorce papers which should come soon. They're a humble fam to. They don't have much, almost nothin. They live in one of the houses her dad has, but don't have light cuz they're waiting for the money. Nico doesn't have a job. We ended a lesson with them Joseph Smith style, with a candle lit in the kitchen in the dark to see. And we went to the Videlas, like they don't have anything to eat cuz it was true and Hna. (hermana) Videla was like, "Ok, lets make them something." They're freaking saints! They made them some rice and we all went to their house, the whole fam, and gave them dinner it was awesome. The next day they were like it was a miracle! They've really changed and have become better. They need to quit smoking. Nico is hilarious. He called us and was like "Hello" in English. They're gr8. Barby needs to go to church. She was in Santa Rosa with her dad. She's awesome too.

This week we get transfers - my laaaaaaaaaaaast! Wow, it doesn't feel like it. I hope hope hope hope I end here. I love it here and don't want to leave. It's a gr8 place. It's amazing how time flies for real. There's 2 sisters in our district that are ending this week and I'm favring out like dang that's me next. I love the mission! I've really "realized"  a lot in my mission, like the stuff that matters and how gr8 my parents have been. I also agree with that missionary that dad heard that said it helped him for marriage. I'm not married, but I've learned a toooon with having to be with a comp, a tooon. You can't change your comp, but you can change you and serving them is gr8. Learned that too.

But, I've still got work to do here until the end. awww I don't want to leave.

I gave a talk yesterday bout the mission of Jesus and the plan of salvation. I did more of me just teaching then reading. It was pretty fun ha.

It was freezing here the last 3 days. awww today is normal good, but awful the other 3 days. We have 3 more days of summer then autumn  boo haha.

I'll be looking for that necklace thing. haha I need to buy things. I hate buying things, but imma do it for love for you guys hahaha. I buy the cheepest of everything :)

love u all keep being awesome keep praying for me that i can do my best etc
thx for the support. I got Jake's letter. He sounds gr8.

Elder Reginald Grant Robert del 8

No comments:

Post a Comment