Monday, February 25, 2013

Transfer Scare

Buenaaas wassup?

It was a different week this week. Comp was sick for 3 days ha! With idk what it's called in English, somethin like gasterosisness something. We went to the doctors Tuesday with Hna Videla. They said he has to eat like healthy stuff now ha. Like fruits, crackers and not too much. He's been exhausted and beat. We were with the Videlas for most of the week cuz she'd cook him somethin like soup and he'd just relax cuz he looked pale. I tried calling some members to leave with them, but no luck. So Tuesday to Friday we were basically with the Videlas. They took good care of him. I helped put on some tile with Laura in their kitchen. I can't sit still or I go crazy ha. So I helped them with that. I helped clean their kitchen too cuz I don't like to sit still ha. Comp has like a checkup at the doctors tomorrow, but he's doin much better, but taking time with it cuz at times he just get exhausted and has to take a break. Here is the best place to get sick cuz you have the fia Videla that takes care of you. Sickness paradise, if there's such a thing ha.

We found Nico y Vero yeeeeeaaaah!!!! We were workin after lunch Saturday in a far place where we don't work a ton cuz its far far. We were walkin and heard, "Hey!" and it was Barby. And it was like Barby what are you doin here?  Wahoo! We found you. They live like on the opposite side of the city and she showed us where they're staying now. They don't have a cellular or anything, so we had no way to find them and it was awesome! A Christmas miracle ha. They didn't go to church. It will be harder for them to go cuz now they live 20 blocks from the church. We're also talkin with the relatives in their house, Jorge 19 and his mom Claudia. Don't know where Felix is. We've passed by a few times and nada. We didn't really have time to talk with Ana, the lady that speaks english (cuz comp was sick)  but were going to go by today.

Friday night was loco ha. Elder Dalton, the district leader, said that there would be transfers on Saturday (2 days ago) to have a transfer for 5 and the next for 4 weeks, not to make it a 9 week transfer and he told us. (He lives with us and found out by phone from zls) and the 4 of us had a favring panic attack. Aawwwww nooooo! We can't leave cuz were all good friends and we've been prepping for at least 4 weeks together and to have it turn to one more day awwwww! I was favring dying and praying, "Help me stay please, if it's your will." So all of Saturday it was like, "please no, please no!" We told the Videla they were like, "No, you guys have to stay!" As time goes on in the day it was like 5:00 and pretty weird cuz we get transfers like at 12:00 and we were in a house and Elder Dalton called with the transfer news. He talked with Elder Woods and I was talkin in the house of Nico y Vero and comp said, "And he goes where?" Then his face like uh oh! Then I heard, "And who's coming in?" And in this moment my heart is at the favring floor like no! It can't be! Then I started to talk with the people in the house. Then comps like, "We're all staying yeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!" They were lame transfers. There was 2 moves in the whole mission. All between zls. I was sooooo happpyyyy! Still am! We told fia Videa and they were relieved too! awwww transfer scare haha. So all in all nothin happened. Yes and I hope to end here. I remember Dad asked me if I thought I'd end here last week and forgot to contest, but yes I hope so. It's the best place in the world and the work is getting better. :)

Yeah it was the bday of Hna Videla. We gave her an apron thing with our names on it from the elders. She loved it and cried yeah. She's the mama of the mission. They told me to say thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankss or graaaaaaaaaciaaaaaaaasss for the gifts. They love them and imma geta foto of them. They love the candies too. The raisin things.

Love u all. Keep praying for me and keep goin hard.
What's some more news on the bebé la princesa de la familia la capa de capas mi sobrina favorita. voy a hablar a ella een castellano. I love espñ it's amazing. I was readin the other day and paused at a word and stared at it, like wait is this english or espñ (an ensign)? And it was in espñ and I was like yeah! its all the mismo
con amor a cada uo de uds
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts
words of the week ¨de 10¨ (day diez) means of ten   
And tear up the mish Jake go hard from day one. Love ya man! It's awesome, the mish and espñ and don't worry if you learn nothin of espñ in your time in the MTC ha suerte amigaso.

No comments:

Post a Comment