Monday, October 1, 2012

1st Week of Oct which means CONFERENCE YESSSSS!!!!!!


Yeah Sub! You guys look gr8 in your dance thing. Thanks for the foto and letter! Wahoo!

Thanks for the letter Paul. That was awesome! Gracias! You guys are Great!!

Rodrigo is doing good. He took his earrings out and his chains, the crosses and said he'll be cutting his hair. It seems like everything we teach him he's like, ¨That makes sense.¨ Like why we don't have crosses, etc. He didn't go to church. Between Saturday night and church he went to Necochea for vacations. BOO! But he'll be back by tomorrow. He needs to attend church 2 more times, so he should get baptized the 19th and confirmed 20th, Mom's bday wahoo!! He's been progressing great! Kind of a bummer he couldn't go Sunday. He's a gr8 guy who really wants to change his life. He said he wants to serve a mish which would be AWESOME!! Keep him in your prayers!!

Its the 1st week of Oct which means CONFERENCE YESSSSS!!!!!! I've been doing my studying and reading up on the talks. I'm sooo excited! It starts at 1 and 5 here. Priesthood at 9 at night but we can't go so I hope they'll tape it!! Cuz we could watch it Sunday morning at 9. Prepare yourselves spiritually cuz it'll be ¨ESPECTACULAR¨  I'm going to be doing that. Making extra efforts to be spiritually in tuned!

What are you all reading in the B o M?? Tell me, I want to know :) I just finished Helaman about Samuel the Lamanite and am starting 3 Nephi and trying to do a study in Jesus Christ. The B o M - I love it!

Comps doing good. He's funny! He's a good teacher. He's good at making sure people understand what we're saying. Like Dad was telling me, you can teach someone and then you can teach and they learn and understand. More on comp - He's from La Plata and he is waiting for his visa to go to Venezuela. But there have been missionaries that have never gone to Ven cuz I guess it's hard to get into. I feel blessed to be here without problems! It seemed like right after we got here other missionaries had trouble getting in. The missionaries that wait for their visas in USA have really been thankful for their time in the states and they come in as gr8 missionaries here! So thanks to all the mish pres in the states that do a gr8 job - hint Paul : ) Comp he has like 7 months in the mish. He's the oldest of 11 siblings haha.

And now I'll try my weekly adventure in sending fotos
church is true love u
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts
keep being awesome everyone!

(P.S. Reggie didn't have luck sending photos today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment