Monday, September 24, 2012

Love having a Latin comp!

Castle in Tandil
Hola Familia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERONICA! Yeah you're old. Wahoooo! I hope U had a gr8 Day YEAHHHH!!!!

Wow does my comp speak favring fast and it's awesome! At the beginning of
the week I felt like I had like 6 months again in the mish cuz comp
haha is a motor when he talks! And he's gr8 at mumbling too haha!
Sometimes he'll say somethin like gfyhguafdfgdjfge? and I'm like, "Huh, what?"
lol But it's gr8.  gr8 practice and it's a blessing. I remember Elder Thomas
once said when you have a Latin comp it makes you realize how much you don't
know. haha Yeah in our district we have missionaries from Peru, 2 Argys, Chile, Uruguay and
sister's from Brazil y Honduras. The sis from Honduras has a funny accent. I
like hearing accents from other countries and meeting people from
around the world. I think the Paraguay people have the funniest accents
and also Spaniards with there lisps. Speaking of Pres. Dad asked if I see
him much. Unfortunately No I've seen Pres. Parreño 2 times. Zone conf and
area conf and I saw Pres. Detlefsen like 4 or 5 times. That would be sweet to
be able to talk to them and get to know him. But it is what it is. b4 I
forget, how do missions in the states do transfers? Like how do they travel?
Cuz here we do buses and they don't really exist in Utah. How is it?
haha They should make you guys walk to make up for 2 yrs of driving haha
jk. I love walking for real, it's relaxing.

That Temple dedication sounded gr8. That's awesome how they said Brigham Young
and Pres. Snow were there. That reminds me of yesterday in church a
member in the presidency or somethin was talkin about temples and was talkin
bout the temple in Chile where he served. He told a story of a worker
or someone that had to do some finishing work the night b4 the dedication
and he said he could feel and knew that there were other people in the
building besides just him. And in the dedicatory prayer the guy said that
Nephi and his family were in the temple doing like inspections to see
if it was ready!!! How awesome!!! I do miss temples! I fell in love
with them in the MTC and I miss them. I want to go now! *)

Kyle Korver attended church yesterday, oh I mean Rodrigo haha. He's
awesome! He wants to get baptized bad and we set a date for the 29 Sep and
he was kinda disappointed that he has to wait a lil longer cuz he didn't go
to church last week cuz he was sick. But it's awesome! He really wants to
get baptized. His mom also likes it when we go by their house. She suffers
from panic or however you say it, she panics a lot and haha she asked if
she has to go all the way under water for baptism. haha She's cool!

Sweet! Thanks for sending me a camera. I promise to take millions of
fotos for you kids. Sometimes you don't realize what you have til it's gone, like
a camera haha. I remember when Elder Templeton was supposed to receive an
electronic dictionary and when he got the package haha he was like,
"What? Where's my dictionary? Aw what the freak? No they forgot!" Then we
were like, "Did you look in the mac and cheese box..?" "Oh, here it is!" hahaha

It's cool with a Latin comp cuz you can learn lots of words like burp and
scarecrow, that's if I understand him haha jk.

Sub thats cool you're going to that dance thing with who? And you should do
a Euro mullet or like blue hair like a girl I saw yesterday. Yesterday
is a word that I almost say in English at times idk why. But yeah mullet
or fro or bald like me haha jk, I'm not bald, it's swag. Who else has it?
King James and Dr Phil jk I'm not like him haha. Made u laugh.

Lets see. What have I been pondering bout the last lil while? I've been
thinkin bout how people can see and feel the spirit when we're around
them. Like Lujan, mom of Rodrigo. She said I feel better being around and
talking to you then with my friends. Also with simple contacts, with
people that we've been by there house 5-8 times, without being ables to
teach them, but when we ask if they need anything and say no, they also
say, "Whatever you need I'll help you guys." And I feel good when we eat with
families and they're like, "Oh the missionaries wahoo!" And a lot of people
see us too and wonder bout us. Like, "I always see you, but have never had
the opportunity to talk with you."

Oh, I was thinking the other day - Hey sub and v, you should get your
Patriarchal Blessings! They're awesome! But like if you feel ready and
everything. I was thinking bout that the other day, actually a while. If you
can do it :)

Well I'll put fotos on. Thx for all! Keep praying for me and my mind
that I can focus good.
Love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts



No comments:

Post a Comment