Monday, October 8, 2012

Wasn't conf gr8? You can call me Uncle Reggie Reg!

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW!!!!!

Wasn’t conf gr8!!!?

It started out tremendous with Kevin and it kept going with the announcement of the missionary age change. Wow! I’m church struck!  That’s so cool! I think the women missionary will increase sooooooooooo much! Wow! We were pretty shocked with the 5 of us yankees listening in the English room. That is a gr8 move I think cuz everyone right after school can go on a mish. It’ll also keep them focused to be clean and not say, “I have a yr.”

haha After I was asking all the youth,”You going on a mish?” I talked with one kid who’s 17 next yr baby. I love the move!!

The talks were gr8! It seemed like an all star game. “Would you sale your soul for a championship?” In the past conferences, as I’ve been studying the mags of other years, it seems that there are a lot of warnings. Where as now its STEP UP! We’re in those warning times. I liked the talk by Elder Bednar bout conversion and testimony cuz there is a difference. When missionaries go on their missions most have a testimony. If they do good they’ll be converted. I’m working on that. I also liked how he said it’s now a finish line point. We always have to work on it. I liked the talk of Elder Christoffersen that we as men need to do better. We watched it until Pres. Uchtdorf ended cuz we had to go to a lunch. So we didn’t see Pres. Monson in Priesthood. I loved the talk from Pres. Eyring bout putting pavilions between you and God. At times He seems far, but it’s not Him it’s us. They seemed to talk bout worldly glory things to spiritual. I liked the talk by Bowen and Ballard bout how we have to work together and His promise if we pray for service and diligently seek we’ll be more attentive to the spirit. (Is attentive a word? ha) “Do you love me?” I liked that one too and also the talk bout the mountain in Peru and faith. I’m trying to think of others. Ann Dibbs talk also. It was gr8 overall and stuff that I needed. I look forward to the magazine :)

Rodrigo went to the final session and liked it. Today we’ll be ending with his lessons and then he’ll have his interview and hopefully we can bapt him this weekend. We are planning to, but if no, will do it on moms bday!!!

This Thursday we have a conf with Pres. Parreño. It’ll be my 2nd with him. I’m excited!

haha Also in the conference, in english when Elder Holland said, Peter, I was like, “Who’s Peter??.. oooh Pedro!” haha I forgot his name in english. And also the accents seem to have been even more heavy in the Utahn accent. It was pretty weird to here english haha and also taking notes, it’d be a lil hard to write in english and at times I couldn’t think of words in english or in espñ so I just sat there thinking, “What’s that word?” haha i love it!

Wahoo Alyssa you’ll be a gr8 mom! Hang in there and go running haha jk. Scott you’re awesome! you’ll be a gr8 dad. Some 1 asked names of people in my fam and when I said Scott he began to sing, “EhScott mi mejor amigo (Scott my best friend ) and I guess it’s from a toilet paper commercial of Scott TP. They always with s words start with eh, ehscott, ehstewart, ehsmile.

Yeah V! Nice job in the play and Sub glows! Wahoo! Hang in there! Be strong yeah!

Yes Dad I’m doing pushups and trying to beef up. I bought 32 eggs today for the week!  Yeahh!! I need to look like you Macho man. Dwight is on the Los Angels Lakers? Wow nuff said.

Love u. Keep praying for me and mind and that we can see miracles here! :)

Love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts
So, what are some of the names u have in mind for the baby? My name can
be used. I have no problems haha.


The following was Reggie’s reaction to hearing the news about his older sister and brother-in-law announcing they are having a baby:

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!

Congratts Alyssa and Scott wahooooooo!!

Yeah I’ll be an uncle wahoooo! You can call me uncle Reggie Reg! Wow that’s so exciting! My guess is a boy, if not a girl. ha but for real a boy. Names Bahia Blanca Arbon haha sounds good right!? jk don’t ask me for names cuz they’ll all have to do with sports or Tom Jones. Tom Favre?? Wow that’s so cool! haaha dad’s a gpa! Your new name is Viejo V.ay.ho. They say it here as,  ¨my old man¨  iFelicitaciones!

Elder Tio Reginald Grant Roberts
yeah tio uncle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment