Monday, October 15, 2012

Conference with Pres. Parreño & Old house with cheese

Helllllllloooooooooaaahh

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS MAMA I sent u a card today cuz last week was a favring holiday and it was closed.  HAPPY BDAY.

I got your package with the camera yeaaahhh gracias!! thanks for everything!!

We had the conference and it was great! Pres. talked bout the ¨small and little things¨ that make a big difference. Like 1hr lunch and not 1hr 5min. He also talked bout being happy and joyful. He also mentioned my main man John Wooden, bout how he showed his players how to put on the socks and how it seemed like a small pointless thing, but if you know The Wizard of Westwood you know he's always right. It was sweet, after talking bout him he showed a picture of him with all his trophies! He also said to work and work some more. It was good! As a mission we're at 704 baptisms in the yr and we want 1000 for the yr. It's our goal and if we all baptize at least one per month we'll get it. Speaking of baptisms, Rodrigo is in Buenos Aires until.. we don't know. He said he'd be there for a lil job thing until like Friday and Saturday and it turns out he may be staying there for a while. We passed by his house in the morning, Sunday, and his mom was like idk when he's coming back. But I have faith that he can come back this week for some reason. Then he can assist 1 more time to church then 27th the baptism! It was pretty weird that he may not come back cuz he's received all the lessons, everything. He just needs 1 more time at church and the bapt interview. So that's the news bout Rodrigo awww! Pray that he comes back!!

We're going to be workin extra hard to get the 1000 baptisms. We haven't had much success in our main area where we work, so we're working more in the richer areas which is pretty far from our house. I keep thinking if we can't find much success here, we need to go over there. Cuz I really want some baptisms and if the jumps not working drive (bball term). The houses are like all new and big and comp ha doesn't really like going out there ha cuz he doesn't think we can have success with the ¨rich¨people. But, hey, preach to every creature cuz they're a child of God. That's how i look at it. I'm determined we'll find some fam or some 1 over there. It's not that we never worked over there, it's just where we normally work it's more humble and there's more houses but we just can't seem to find people there. If the passing game doesn't work, run it! haha

Alyssa what's up? So at every preg person I see I'm like, "Wahoo Alyssa!" Hang in there! Yeah like Mike Jordan says - its hard but its fair (or worth it). The more you laugh the more cuter your baby will be. It's a fact I heard from myself the other day! love u!

You bought a cow? Yeah, send me some of that meat jk. I'm thinking of eating 12 eggs a day cuz I need to get bigger ..warn me if I'll kill myself haha jk.

We went to ¨Epoca de Queso¨ in Tandil. It's supposedly really famous and people from all over the world go and see it. It's a old house with cheese in it. So if you have an old house, put cheese in it and it'll be worth a lot hahaha jk. It has some sweet stuff. Took fotos and sampled some jam they had and it was music to my taste buds.

I hope you liked my words. Love u all. The church is true. A thing I'm trying to do is pray to have a spiritual experience. Try it. Church is true and i love u.
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment