Monday, October 22, 2012

Last week for my Peruvian friend, Elder Morales

Hola Amigasos!!

Watsup? MOM HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN AND HAPPY ARGY MOTHERS DAY WAHOOOOO! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY. I LOVE U. YOU'RE AWESOME. YOUR CARD SHOULD GET THERE SOON!

Wow I just read where you said that there was 7,000 people that put in there name for the mish! Laaaahhh! That's awesome! If you can go on a mish right now, yeah! Take over the world yeaaah!

That's so awesome! The mish is gr8. I'm learning a lot and want to learn more. I've learned a lot. Like the things of the world don't really matter. I was reading a talk from ohh, I can't remember, I think Pres. Benson, about pride. You've all probably heard of it, but its gr8. It talks a lot about good stuff, like pride.You put yourself above someone else and no one likes to feel lower than anyone else. So I'm trying to better myself in those things and do what God wants me to do. I've also learned and am learning that I'm not as ¨big¨ as I thought I was. All of us have come from the dirt or however it's said in english in the BOM (if that makes any sense).

Last week of the transfer and it's last week of my Peruvian friend here, Elder Morales. He's gr8, so cool! I love Tandil. Who knows if I'll leave or no, but I've prayed that I can learn everything I can, that I need to in Tandil. Since I've started here I'm a totally different person. I did that Attributes of Christ quiz when I got here and I did it a few weeks ago and my patience went from worst to 1st hahaha. But I always have to get better. I want to reach my potential that God wants me to be. Like they talked bout in the conf.

HALLOWEEN it's not really popular here. I was talkin with someone who said, "When I was a kid Halloween didn't exist." But it's coming into style here. It'll be pretty big in a few years, maybe this year. Last year I saw 2 kids dressed up. Someone asked me what does trick or treat mean. I was like idk hahaha.

Can I put my name on a paper that says Mitt Romney and send it to USA and count for a vote? It sounds pretty exciting and some elder mentioned after the announcement of age change for mish that maybe Romney can, whatever you call it, become friends with countries who don't like us and we can go preachin in their country - to spread the gospel to everyone!! ...Interesting !!:)

Yeah Alyssa your baby looks gr8 (from pic from scott). I almost bought a book for your kid. When do you figure out if its a boy or girl and do you have names? Theres a name I like here. It's Ailen eye-len. Use it if you want. For boy, Salvador haha (Savior) lol.

We went to Calvario again today. The big Jesus statue, cuz i don't have fotos of it.

Oh it was sweet...if you have a soft stomach warning lol.. almost forgot. We were at our investigators house and the lady said,"They're out back cooking." So we go back and there was a favring pig dead and they were pulling the hairs out to cook it and then he split it up and like it was nothin and then the guts popped out lol. Then he was like, "We've got another one." He opens the trunk and there's a favring pig and then he cut its throat and blood was squirting out and I was like woooooaaaah!! I wish I had my camera! lol pretty cool to see haha.

Church is true. Keep praying hard and working hard and keeping the commandments.
Do the will of the Father and not of the world.
love yallls
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts
laaaah loco laaah re piola laaahh haha

No comments:

Post a Comment