Monday, August 13, 2012

Saw USA vs Spain Basketball game for just a second

Sups

USAAAAAAAAAA! Yeah thats rightttt! We entered a house for lunch after church and right when we walked in they had the tv on to the USA v Spain basketball game. USA was only up by 2 in the 3rd and the hermano was like, "Ssoorryyyy" click and I was worried that I might have to pull the silent treatment on my Spaniard  Pres, but it's all good news! Don't scare me like that!

It rained some this week, but as long as there's no snow I'm good. Whoever made umbrellasss was a genius.

It's good to have workers in the house. They also like to cook too, which is sweet haha. They're capos and pretty funny.

We went to Tony y Maria's Saturday and Tony was sleeping. The sons of Maria were there, Kevin15 and Agustin 13 and they probably have the record for most questions bout USA per minute. "Do you have this? Do you have that?" It was good to talk to her sons cuz we haven't much seen them, so I just kinda let the questions come haha. Also, to have a dollar means you're freakin awesome. So the next time you have only one dollar in your wallet you're still freakin awesome to Argys. I haven't touched one for more than a year haha.

We talked to one of the less active ladies and she was so exited that we returned in such a short time from the other visit. "If you guys keep coming you might win me." haha

We worked good this week, but still for some reason it's hard to find new investigators, but we keep going forward. If we find no one or one million we just have to trust in the Lord.

I looked for shoes, but we didn't have much time cuz we had to shop for closet things. So that took some time and about 12:00 to 1:00 everything closes  and we can't leave until after studies at 10:00. So not much time to shop.

I understood Chalo's letter wahoo! I was also talking with the Peruvian elder about that purple drink thats from Peru that's awesome. I can't remember the name, I think it starts with a ch or something.

School sounds fun ha ha! The days seem longer here. I also say this is the best winter I've ever had. For real, it was like 55 60 today. I thought Tandil was supposed to be cold. We were in a store, kinda like walmart, the other day and everyone was lookin at the tvs and I was like what are they doing? So I look and they were showing the Argy taekwondo guy that won gold and the national anthem thing.

Thanks for everything prayers I need them.
Love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment