Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Love Tandil, even though it's been my hardest area

Buenas!!

This week it was pretty cool. We got to go to Mar del Plata for an area conference with Elder Viñas. He's in the presidency of the newly formed Area Presidency. We are the South American South Mission Area. We got to go to Antartida and we slept there Friday. It was fun to be in that house again. I slept on the kitchen floor haha, cuz they didn't have enough rooms. I slept with bed covers and I remember wishing it was morning just cuz it was so uncomfortable lol. I saw Elder Stewart, Cano and Dobson. I met the other Elder Roberts haha.

Pres. Aldo talked and gave a good talk about having will and determination. It was gr8. He talked bout Abraham Lincoln and how he had gr8 determination and will and ended up being one of the greatest presidents ever.

I'm trying to exercise my determination and will cuz I know if I do my part, the Lord will help me. I remember Pres. Detlefsen said Tandil is a place where missionaries can change and become better persons and missionaries cuz it's always been hard here with mish work and you can fix your life here and make it better.

The ward went to Buenos Aries for the open house of the temple. We thought that Tony and Maria went, but they didn't. We're going to talk to them today.

Wow school starts haha. The weather here today was gr8! We played ball in shorts and t-shirt.

Lonny told me about going on splits and how the ward is doing it. That's awesome cuz it'll help a ton to get the mish feel b4 the mish.

I can't think bout anything else so I'll talk bout Tandil. I love it and its also been the hardest area for me by faaaar. It really made me need to grow up fast for example un like Bahia or Mar del where missionaries can find pple easy and here we really have to try and give it our all to find at least one person. And it has helped me become better, always thinking what can I do better. It's definitely a mental workout here and thats why i loved President's talk so much. And also Elder Viñas said, "If you give it your all as a missionary that's a successful missionary."

Well i don't have much time and my computer is being a tom jones
love u keep praying for me
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment