Monday, April 30, 2012

I even have him brush my teeth for me haha jk.

Picking up my rookie from the airport in Bahia Blanca
Hi Friends
toda piola
Wow Alyssa's bout to graduate. Good job! Now you can retire from school and just chill. What are your plans after school?

We almost have gas. haha We're still waiting for the papers and everything from the office in Bahia. After a while you get used to cold water. I'll do a challenge for u guys. When u wake up only use cold water hahaha! But really its not that bad after a while. Pretty funny if anything.

Another thing Pres has us do is try and work with the families that are incomplete with members. Like maybe some brother isn't baptized. We talked with 2 this week. Yesterday we talked with a dad. He has 2 girls who are baptized and his wife is too, but he's, ¨its not my time.¨ It was a different kinda lesson with them cuz he's like, "Ya I've heard the lessons. I know everything. I know it's TRUE, but its not my time." Also he's only around like Sunday nights, so its not like we can talk to him everyday. And also he's like, "I dont want to be pressured into baptism." So I was like hmm how am I goin to teach a guy not really a lesson without making him feel pressured and still get my point across that we need to baptize him? I don't remember much what I said, but after comp was like, "Dang that was gr8 what you said." I just said kinda whatever came to my head. I remember talkin about the BOM and how baptism isn't a number for us, cuz your a son of God. And it was like I had in my head I can't just share a scripture and not do my duty and invite all to come to Christ. We'll baptize him. His name Javier Franco.

Also, there is a lady. Her mom is member, but less active. (I'll teach you to say less active in espñ menos activo cuz I know I'll say it lol.)
And we taught her and she wants to get baptized. We just need to get them to church. She's assisted in the past and so she can get baptized faster than a normal investigator. With the rule to baptize each week we're lookin for ways to do it cuz God doesn't give us a commandment we can't do. So there has to be some1 out there who we can baptize. Mirian is doing good. It's been hard to teach her cuz we can't enter her house if no man's home and people don't like to stand in cold haha. It's been a weird thing, the last few weeks we can't find our investigators ha it's weird. We go by when they say to haha but nothin. We're finding good haha but that 2nd time around they're just not home. But we'll find them.

I almost cried when I heard D rose got hurt! ugh! It's a myth to me. I don't believe it! haha

I need to send you guys fotos. I think it'll work today cuz we're in a different place.

Comps doin good. Kinda has USA blues. Like where's peanut butter? Why is that dog barking? hahaha But he's funny, but it El es un Capo.
I do have him carry everything for me cuz he's a rookie. I even have him brush my teeth for me haha jk.
We do live pretty far from our area mom. idk why haha. I think its probably cuz its cheeper. At times we run home to make it on time, to be exactly obedient. It's fun.

Mom idk where the vitamins are that you said i have. What do they look like? haha
I have broken out some hoodies (I mean sweater lol) and jacket. They say its FREEZING here cuz its so humid.

haha yesterday we went to a menos activos house and she like, "I know I know I need to go to church!" They're really cool people and funny. And she says she needs to read better from BOM and so I've always wanted to do this challenge to some 1 ha, so I was like, "Ok you and your hubby when we leave your challenge is to read for 10 min. Don't do anything else. Just don't move til you read. haha They were like, "ok ok" ha.

yo voy a hablar en espñ porque Alyssa le gusta cuand escribo en espñ entonces ahors voy a tratar mis fotos ahora
thx for ur love prayers etc
Love Elder Reginald Grant Roberts
God be with u til we meet again :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeeeah lovin' the shout-outs hahaha :) Reggie might not smell as much when he gets home (because of his earlier companion), but he may have forgotten dental hygiene practices by then...hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete