Monday, April 2, 2012

Watching Conference in Argentina!

Hello ladies y gentlemen

Conference was a grand ol fun. I love it! I didn't watch priesthood in
english...or in spanish haha. The place where we were watching conf
didn't do taping for priesthood haha. Pretty funny. So I'll be lookin for
the magazine in a few months.

I really liked Pres. Eyring's talk about like building a foundation of
faith and I liked how he related it to building a building. I did love
Pres. Packer's talk bout the lil kids. Being in a foreign country you do
see a lil bit of what he said and its always tuff to see people without
jobs etc. I may not even eat lunch tomorrow. To see kids, thats always
hard, you just want to give them everything you have. It makes you feel really
lucky in your life. But I just have to give them what I got.

The family below us, they came to conf, the very last session. And it was cool how the talks were about fam and marriage. They really liked that (they need to get married haha). Oh b4
I forget, I didn't get transferred. Still in Antartida (antarctica) MDP.
We will be talking bout marriage soon with them. That'll be sweet to
see a wedding. One of the daughters just turned 8, so she and her
older sis can get bapt after next Sunday. Maybe to show their parents
how it is. Then after the parents get married and quit smoking, we can
bapt them. They're such a gr8 family! We'd always pass by them (b4) and say
hi and the lil girls would always give us handshakes. And I've always
wanted to talk with them. And who knows how many missionaries never talked
with them, cuz they were kinda like ¨friends¨ of the missionaries. Then
like 3 weeks ago it was like 8:40 at nite and we had like nothin to do. I was
thinkin thinkn who can we pass by ¨ding¨ the fam below us! It was kinda
funny cuz comp and I were like hmm what do we say at there door cuz it
was kinda like a funny weird situation. I think I was like, "Hey, can we
just talk to you guys?" "Yeah please come in." And now they're one of our best
investigators! It's really gr8 that we live so close cuz they don't go a day
without seeing us or thinkin bout the church. So the church is always on
their mind. I'm glad Heavenly Father made time for us that one day.

Can you talk some more bout priesthood next email? haha

We're planning to bapt Patricia, Abril y Sofia this Sunday.
Just like March Madness the best comes in April (champ game, their baptism haha).
We're going to pass by a ton of members this week cuz Abril needs
some friends in the church cuz she was kinda like, ¨Eh, I don't want
bapt.¨ So we're really going to try to make her feel loved from the
members, especially the girls & youth in our ward.
Talked with Monica the other day. She has tons of work and her schedule
is weird so we're still workin with her.

hmm my bday is this week. I did receive one package from Roberts Residence, so
gracias for that. My plans are to sing happy bday the whole day
without taking a stop haha. jk I'll probably open up the gift when we are
doing weekly planning in the morning. Dang I'm almost 20. Lived 20 yrs
longer then expected haha. yeah yeah Alyssa 22 happy cumpleaños and
wow you're almost graduated. What next in your life? You can register for
school again, dress up like a boy and call yourself Reggie and go thru
school for me jaja. jk I'm actually starting to like to learn, but I won't
admit it haha. jk Just like I think Elder Nelson said, "Better education,
the better future."

Don't have much time. Comp is a good guy, to answer dad's q. Except he
likes the favring cougarzz ugh. I did convince the Bishop's daughter
to like the utes. and he put 2 more check marks for the utes
please haha (we did service and I had my utes sweater on). The trees are
starting to have color.

New transfer. Time to dominate. Thanks for prayers and all. Keep it up.
Loves yous alls
froms
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts
ps happy bday alyssa gozo arbon and thxs for the email scott jaja

No comments:

Post a Comment