Monday, January 7, 2013

Wahoo! I have a niece!!!

At the cheese factory in Tandil

Me and a 94 year old who played for the Racing Soccer Team

Elder Lopez from Uruguay, Elder Morales from Peru and me

In Tandil with Elder Morel and member Joel. Joel does karate so we took this pic haha
Wahoooo congrats Alyssa Y Scott! a baby girl yeaaah!!!!

Another girl in the family hahaha sweet! You guys will be gr8 parents.That's sooo coool!! lil girls are so sweet. What are some names? Give me details haha. For now she's called alyssa jr ha. Wow that's so cool. I don't know what else to write now ha.
She'll probably look exactly like alyssa when she was lil with blonde curly hair. Sobrina is the word for niece in espñ almost like Sabrina haha.
The pic looks sweet of her. She's pretty big. She has a face and everything haha!

I'm trying to send all the hot air I can in this letter to warm you up ha. We met some new investigators the other day named Nico y Vero (veronica). Nico is tatted up like matt barnes. Says he did them all himself. He's also the cousin of Pablo that got baptized. They talked with the missionaries b4 and have interest in the gospel. He said him and his girlfriend-partner have had a better relationship since we passed by. They also like to party ha that's why they didn't go to church yesterday cuz they got home late. But on Saturday they were excited to go and he said, "Can I get up and talk and thank you guys?" ha we were like, "Actually yeah, you can tomorrow." I kinda thought that that may happen, that they'd go party cuz they were drinkin a lil. I was like, "Hey, be careful. Go to bed early so u can wake up early." But no. But I'm pretty excited for them. They also have a daughter named Barbi, 10 yrs. She's funny. She saw us in the street like 20 min b4 we were going to their house Saturday. She said, "Come by, I have a lot of desires to hear the word of God." ha

Also, there is a lady names Maria Liz. I talked bout her a lil bit b4 and now that the vacations are over etc, she's in her house and she's pretty special. She said she has a hard time forgiving herself of her past and that she kinda just have a gap in her life that nothin can fill it. We'll be reading the Book of Mormon with her tonight. I hope she's home cuz she's ready for the gospel if she tries it. You can really tell she wants happiness.

Was going to send a letter today, but it was filled with people. It has some fotos with it.

I'll keep my eye out for names for alyssa y scott like u asked ha.

Yesterday was the day of the 3 wisemen or somethin where you put your shoes out and in the morning you receive gifts in your shoes. I put my shoes out and someone stole them. hahaha jk

There is a less active who's kinda coming back. He went the last 2 wks. We start church at 9:30 now, while you're still sleeping. We need more members aww!!

the mish is gr8 i love it keep me in ur prayers and bless my wonderful mind ha
love u all
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts
wahoo i have a niece!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment