Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Feliz Año Luevo - Happy New Year!

Pig alive
Pig dead and me
Laura and the cake. The screen behind Laura is what Reggie Skyped on.
Me, Comp, Elder Dalton y Elder Sanhueza
Presents from home
Feliz Año Luevo etc and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHELL!! haha It was also the bday of an old man in our branch. He turned 86 ha.

It was gr8 to talk to u guys! Wow it's hard to speak in English haha! I'm glad my accent lasted the whole time this time. It was ¨goooood¨ haha. Everyone was saying how pretty u are all. I did eat some of that cake and I'll throw pics to u cuz I know how to now hahaha and of the pig etc. It was gr8 to see gma y gpa Smart. u guys look gr8. That was pretty cool that gma did all that pig thing with her dad haha. And the Holdstocks wahooo! I'll keep my eye out for Chelsea jerseys and Messi is the best haha. The baby belly is awesome. We were shopping today and I was like ¨Oh what day is it? oh no they have a few more days til u find out the gender of the bebé.¨ I'm stickin with the boy guess. Wow Alyssa's already half way done. And Lucy's awesome. Keep walkin her.

Tonite we l have more asado with familia Videla. They're gr8! I'll ask them what they want. Noelia for sure 1d thing and Laura, she's a Celtics fan so send her a Kobe somethin haha jk. I'll ask her and Agu y the parents. Their facebook thing is for the whole fam so you can talk to them. They talk to all the families of the mish haha. The oldest daughter of theirs is here for the new yr and she has a 3 month old baby. Wahoo Alyssa. I think the people will be more crazy tonite cuz there's not a cloud in the sky.

haha yesterday we gave the talk in Sun school or no the priesthood and women with everyone together on mish work. We did good. We had a days notice. It was pretty easy haha. No for real it's kinda like bball, you manage it with what the people say and how the game is going. We used a lot of Preach My Gospel. But in English, don't ask me haha. It was a gr8 meeting. The branch pres talked a lot from 2 Nephi 31:13&14 &20 that we shouldn't deny Christ and have a firmness in Christ. I think that may be my fav scripture ha and also the natural man in Mosiah 3:19. A less active went to church yesterday. lil by lil wahoo! The other elders had their baptism of the family of 5 with the parents tatted up. It was gr8! That fam has changed. One of the daughters that has 12 yrs asked me,¨How come the mormons are such good people¨ I said, ¨Cuz we're trying to be like Christ.¨ Everyone notices us members even if it doesn't seem like it. And an 80 yr old man here who was the bus driver for the members to Santa Rosa for conferences etc said, ¨Your church building is beautiful and the members are terrific your church has to be the true church.¨ He said that from just being around the members… we're workin with him when he comes back after holidays. His name is Juan.

We're still workin with the ward less actives etc. Helping them lil by lil. But I love it here and workin for the miracles!

merry christmas and new yr happy 2013
Che Chalo como estas en Perú, usted es de que parte en perú ?Lima? cuidensen jajaja sen an argy thing jaja

con Amor
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts



No comments:

Post a Comment