Monday, September 17, 2012

Staying in Tandil with a new Comp! :)

UTAAAAAAAH YEAAHAHHAHHH Tomatela BYU yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Sweet, I'm happy again!  Go Utes Baby! da dun da dun da dun Ute song Yeaahhhh!

So we got transfers and…. I'm still in Tandil and Elder Templeton went
to Olavarria in one of the branches there. Not the same as mine, but
close. My new comp is Elder Morel. When they were telling me who he was
no one really knew if he is Latin or USA and everyone was saying for
sure he's USA (yankee) but I was like hmmm I'll believe it when i see it
and it turns out he's LATINO yeeeeaaaaah! Go utes! Go latinos yeaahhhhh
yeaahhaha  Can you tell I'm excited? haha

Elder Templeton and I had 5 months together and he's awesome. It's amazing
to see the change he's done in his life. Awesome dude. Elder Morel is from
¨La Plata¨ in Argy about 10 hrs from here. He has almost the same time out
as Elder Templeton, minus the extra time in the mtc. They came to the field
together. He also mumbles too and talks fast! yeaaah Just what I wanted
to perfectionize (I don't think thats a word) my espñ skills. He also
wants to learn english. He was saying like all the words he knows on
the way to write you guys, ¨family, brother, dog ..table, CNN, ESPN, happy.¨
He's awesome! A funny person too. He's also really Argentine haha which is
awesome! After they pull jokes here they do a ¨ahhh¨ kinda thing. It's gr8.
I do it too ahhh.

This will be the longest area I've been in. It's cool, my work isn't done
here and Heavenly Father still has things for me to learn here.
Elder Nolan is on his way home. A gr8 friend in the mish. The time has flown by wow!

The other day we found a 20 yr old named Rodrigo and his mom Lujan.
They're awesome! 1st off he favring looks like Kyle Korver, like for real.
He is more to him than Ashton Kutcher. It's loco. He's also a model
hahaha. But he's a believer in Christ and wants to get baptized and go to
church bad. He couldn't go yesterday cuz his stomach was hurting him. We
were talking to him about the church Saturday, preparing him for Sunday, like
if he had questions, etc and he's like, "Can I be a missionary like you guys?"
and we were like, "Yeah!" Then he's like, "Mom, I'm going to be a missionary
like them." She's like, "Ok." He's so cool.

Julio Lopez is doing alright. We just need to find him when he's not
drinking, etc. Cool guy, but needs to put down the wine. We'll keep
working with him.

Ohh I'm so excited for General Conf! I'm drooling with my mouth open! Can't
wait! Does anyone else have like Pres. Uchtdorf craves for his talks and
Pres. Monson and everyone? I hope I'll be able to see priesthood for the
1st time in the mish haha.

The people love Pres. Eyring even more now cuz he came here and it was
Elder Ballard that came. Correction. I always get M. Russell and Russell M.
mixed up haha. if u forgot utes won!

I think I'm the only Yankee(USA) in my district here wahoo haha! It's cool.
What else? We're lookin forward to workin hard here and seeing some miracles. :)

love U all! Keep up the prayers and good work. Stay in school.
Love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment