Monday, June 4, 2012

Everything Groovy

Thing I bought in MDP

Tandil
Que tal todo macanudo (wats up every thing groovy) haha

Hahaha I knew Mom would love my story bout the Rat haha!

Next week I'll go shoe shopping and I'll ask members this week where I can get them fixed or somethin. Members know everything.

Sounds like the weather is doing gr8. Here too. It is bout 40, almost rainy lol, but now that we have gas in our house it actually feels hot haha.

Mirian's mom doesn't want us to talk with her. Her mom is living with her now and saw her reading the BoM and wasn't too happy. And her mom was like, "I thought I raised you as a Christian"...haha. It's sad how confused people are with our religion. So, as long as the mom is in that house we can't go by. But the world goes on. It's sad to see but she'll have another chance in the future, no doubt.

Happy Birthdayyyyyyy Scottttttt!! Surprise haha that was sweet what they had planned for you. I have your letter. I didn't have time to send it today, but for real, I mean it next week.

My favorite food in Argy world is Canalones it looks like ....oh i forgot what its called ..where you have tortilla wrapped in a pan and theres like 8 with cheese on it. That's what it looks like. I remember I had it my 1st day in Argy, then I just had it the other day. Yeah its good and also the soupish thing with rice or noodles called ¨Guiso.¨ Sometimes they put cow stomach in it. I like it. It tastes a lil like gum, but i like it.

This is Pres last month in the mish and a goal for him is to have every companionship baptize someone. We found a guy the other day called Juan Carlos Sanchez. He's cool. We thought that he was goin to attend church, but no, his wifeish has interest too. She's called Elisa. I was like, "Hey my mom's name is lisa and my sis alyssa." I still haven't found anyone with the name grant, but ¨to grant¨ is the word conceder, so ya I need to buy a dictionary here, Argy version, cuz the dictionaries we have are mexican. It's kinda like our english to Weston's english right now haha. Watup West! Dang he's done this transfer!!!

The weather isn't really bothering. You get warm when you walk alot.

Comps doing good. I'm trying to help him enjoy working more. Sometimes its hard haha kinda like getting me to do homework haha! I guess I deserve it hahaha.

I was thinkin bout you, mom and dad, yesterday and obviously thru out the mish and you guys are sooooooooo awessssssooooomme. Being away from people you need and stuff makes you more appreciative for everything. Thx for all you've done in my life and all you will do. I know that you guys care for me and love me. I remember reading a thing from Pres. Hinkley in an Ensign bout ¨Gifts you need to take home with you when you go home¨ gifts as in what you should learn and have. And one of them was a gr8er appreciation for your parents. Most definitely I have that and that's why I try to work hard everyday, cuz also I don't want to come home the same. Like a quote dad said that I'll never forget is, "if you come home the same it will be a tragedy and I don't like tragedies." haha. It's cool to see the change in missionaries when they come home and I hope I'm one of those that people say, "Yep he served a good mish."

They do have cookies here with dulce de leche, gma merlyn and also thx for the lil postcard things you send. They're gr8. I need to send letters to you & gma & gpa Smart and scottcharu.

Well I have 10 min and will try to put more pics on.
Enjoy the sun cuz u know i am haha

thx for total love u a tons
Love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment