Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sent June 11, 2012

Hooooooolaaaaaaaaaaa

This week idk why, but it was freezing haha. The good news is that it should be better this week and not as cold.

I haven't gone to Centro to go look for shoes cuz today I'm with Elder Hare. His comp had to go to Buenos Aires for papers stuff he needed to do to be here in Argy or somethin so we couldn't go to Centro but the next week we'll go for sure and find some stuff for shoes etc. So today I just chilled at their house and read liahonas (ensign). They're awesome.

I haven't gotten your package yet mom, but its coming.

We couldn't find Juan Carlos after Monday, the day we passed by. A thing that we are doing is working with the less active people in our ward cuz one, there's alot where we are and the other to look for incomplete families, like the mom is bapt and the kids aren't or somethin like that. Yesterday we had 2 less actives attend. Hna Zamora who's a capa (awesome) and we've been workin with her and her fam to return since I've been here and also another lady Natalia Coronel. So we were pumped for that. Have i told you that we had an investigator named Jessica Anderson? haha I was like, "Hey you have an american name." Jessica is spelled like Yessica cuz the y makes a J sound. I like the mix of cultures here. It's also an easy topic to talk bout in lunches haha. "Where you from?" "My mom's from germany my dad españa(spain)."

What else happened this week? hmm

That's sweet the fam reunions coming up. You'll have to tell me all bout it and send some pics.

Haha we have some more pibe friends or how do you say it? like kids that play in the street. They're pretty hilarious. They always used to say in the street when we passed them, "Are u guys sons of God?" Uds son hijos de dios haha Everytime they would always say that and then we were like, "Hey let's talk to them." I wantd to b4 but they'd always go ride off on there bikes or sumthn and its funny how kids go on a spree of questions. "How'd u guys get here? airplane?"  "Do u speak english?" yes haha they're funny. One of them invited us to his bday party.

Hey Andrew and Brian Argy beat Brasil yeaaaaah tomatela jk.
Every Saturday here it soccer saturday. It's kinda like when the utes play. People watch it and all the kids like to tell me who won.

Hows lucy doin? good?

I really have learned too that u can ask people to do stuff, but they all have there agency like you were telling me of dads talk. At the end of the day u can't force anyone to do anything.

Next week for sure I will look for shoes and stuff.

I'm trying to think of things to write aww haha.
Hey sabrina is adele big in usa cuz im kinda sick of her lol she's huge here.

Oh i figured out how to say a windsurfer yesterday - windsurfista. So dad you're one of those. A member fam was reading a book and the dad didn't know what it was  and i was like, "Hey, my dad always does that."

i love u all tons thx for all
Love, Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment