Monday, June 18, 2012

Hey hey! Happy Fathers Day!

Elder Peterson from Canada, aye, Calgary. We are on divisions. He's so cool.

Two of the greatest of all times hands down. I had to take a pic of that and send it to you. hahahaha
hey hey again

HAPPY FATHERS DAY THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GR8 DAD, DAD!

Looks like the fam reunion was a blast. That house looked awesome. Smart is around the world.

This week we witnessed a miracle. One of the investigators in the other area moved to our area and he can get baptized on June 30 the last day of the month. It's been a goal for pres to have everyone baptize this month! wahooooo! His name is Marcelino. He's from Paraguay. The Paraguayans are so cool (same country as Elder Cano). They talk funny and it reminds me of Elder Cano lol. His mom's a member and they barely moved here in Argy like last month. gr8 humble people. It feels good to see the obedience pay off!

This week is the last week of transfers and the last week of Pres. Detlefsen. It's awesome, we get to have a zone conference with him on his last day, so we'll take fotos and stuff. It should be very special. We don't know what will happen with transfers, but we'll find out Friday.

I did go look for shoes today. I went to look at the prices and stuff and they're like 300 to 400 pesos which is like 80 to 100 dollars, so its like the same.

That's cool that Sub goes to the temple. I wish we could go to one here on the mish. Keep going.

That's cool that like all the Holdstocks talked. I also have a better, whats the word, thanking for the pioneers. I was reading ¨our history¨ when we had our time without gas and stuff and it made me very thankful for the house that we had even tho we didn't have much. One I had shoes, 2 I had a roof.

Sweet Heat Thunder. All I'll say is    !!!! that's it jaja

The weather isn't that bad today. Saw a bee so I guess that shows its not that cold.

I got your package with the ensign and sunflower seeds and the cook book. Gracias!!

I'm so pumped to see pres this week cuz you know all the gr8s/ legends do their best when the time is running out. So it should be Pres Detlefsen at his best! It's funny, half the people here can't pronounce Detlefsen. They say DetClefssen, don't ask me why.

In sacrament meeting it was cool hearing all the kids sing all the dad songs in espñ.

I bought an espñ dictionary. It's sweet. Has some fotos. I love learning words from people. Like the other day I learned capucha, which is hoody.

thx for all the prayers and everythng
I love u all like Argys love Mate (the drink)
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment