Monday, May 21, 2012

Hoooolaaaaaa

Your week sounded busy this week. Happy bday Sabrina 16 awesoooomee!!!!!
You're now officially old.

Our week was good. Yesterday we received the gas papers yeeeeeeessss.
But now we need money to pay for it haha. But we're progressing so
anytime this week we could have gas and everything. It will be gr8 to
take a real shower hahaha.

Yesterday we were going by Mirian's house and I was kinda thinkin we may
need to drop her, but then she was like, "I'm going to try and give up
smoking." So I take that as a yes we should keep passin by her house.
Sorry if my spelling is worse today cuz I'm  missin a lot of the letters
on the keyboard haha.

Yeah it might rain today but its all good haha.

We kinda blessed that one ladies house. I just kinda started the prayer, then
the door rings and I was like oh gr8. Then one of the kids answered it and
the gma was like hooooolaaaaa haha, so it was kinda ruined it. But we'll
try today.

Comps doing good but the other elders in the house like to work as
much as the great Allen Iverson loves to practice haha. And he kinda
sees that and at times gets distracted. But we're workin on it. Comp's a capo.
It's just kinda different. I luckily haven't been in a house with elders
that rather not work.

I think we will be able to see the temple dedication thing.

Wow, I'm going to hit 1 yr this week. It's a lil weird lol cuz they always
say once you hit one year time just flies. I don't know what I'll do to
celebrate. Maybe hold up number 1 on my finger the whole day. It's weird
I'll almost have one day left of every day but I'm determined to finish
strong. No looking back. Just going all out baptizing etc. It's also like a
holiday the 25th so there's a big lunch at the church, but idk if we
can go.

Sweet pics Andrew showed me. You guys rock. Keep being awesome.

And I'm going to send scott a card next week for his bday.

It was crazy, the other day we were talkin with a less active and I look
at his hand and I'm like, "What the heck?" He has 2 thumbs on one hand haha.
So I've met a  guy with 11 fingers. If you put your thumbs x together, then
roll it up so you can see the nails, that's what it looks like ha. I
couldn't believe it.

Congrats V and Clayton tearing up the track! The next Usain Bolts.

well
love u tons. I know this church is true. The only church in the world
with authority.

thx for your prayers y everything keep it up
love
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment