Monday, May 14, 2012

Holllllaaaa Amigosss

Dad and Lucy!

This is what I saw on Mother's Day!! (See me in the corner?)
Holllllaaaa Amigosss

That was fun yesterday! That was gr8 seeing all of your faces. You all look sooo good. It's all right if you did all the talking jaja (haha in espn).  Keep being capos and doin what you do. I'm happy to hear that I have an accent jaja. I really hope to forget as much eng as possible. There have been times when I totally forget a word when comp asks somthn in english it's awesome!

I have a razor!!!! Thank you Elder Shreeve. Just for that I like Boise State a lil more jk. He was talkin today saying you know I need more razor blades cuz he hasn't used his electric razor since mtc, like 6 months. And I was like I'll buy it from you. So we did that. I'm soo gladd!!! Cuz we saw some razors for like 800 pesos hahaha wow! It's actually the same one that Elder Templeton has.

About gas - yes we have been buggin the house keeper missionaries for 6 weeks haha. And we just had transfers and now there is a different elder, Elder Rodriguez, and I know him from Olavarria. So I'll bug him every day. The thing is that we are waiting for the papers from Bahia that basically says that such elder can sign the papers and haha. It's been a while so I'll be buggin Elder Rodriguez.

There is a new elder in our house, Elder Jones from Mission Viejo Cali. Elder Koeven went to La Pampa. He's a cool guy. He has like til Oct to end his mish. Now I'm not the oldest in the house haha. I'm with Elder Templeton for at least one more transfer. He's so awesome haha. It's funny he's next door neighbors with PK on 1320. His espñ is the best I've seen as a rook. He understands good and stuff. idk how he does it haha. My 1st month I was trying to pick out words haha. He had a good time talking with his familia. They were all hyped up on seeing him. They have a cool fam. His mom was asking all the same questions as you mom haha.

I can go shoe shopping. You don't need to worry bout sending me shoes. I'm good.

Today at 7:30, its sweet, we'll be dedicating a house or kinda blessing on a house. The mom of this less active fam was like, "I don't feel good in here at times." So I'm pretty pumped for that. She also wants to sings also haha that'll b fun haha.

We played ball today! Its been since Elder Cano since I've balld.

I love preach my gospel too mom. It's a wonderful book. I'm thinking of going back into Alma. I just ended the questions of the soul from chapter 5. There's like 7 chapters that answer questions and so I think I'll go into Alma. I love the book Alma.

Lucy looks good. Keep taking care of her, walkin etc.

Sweet 16 Sub awww yeah mom just told me shes buying you a bentley. Sorry to spoil your bday present  haha jk. Life only gets better!

Oh yesterday at church they announced that they're going to rededicate the Buenos Aires temple on Sept 9. That is huge news cuz it's almost been 3 yrs since its been closed cuz its hard to import the wood, equipment and stuff here to Argy from USA. And I remember when I came here they were all saying by March it should be done. Then that passed haha. Then May. Then to hear a real announcement and that Pres. Monson will be there!!! That'll be gr8! Normally people go to the Uruguay temple. It's like 16 hrs from here in bus. I hope I can go some day!

I'm really missing a baptism. We almost had Mirian in the church. We passed by her house and her hubbyman was like, "Yeah her sister just came here from out of town and so they went out." So close! I know the Lord will bless us with our obedience and diligence. We'll get some soon. We're also kinda thinkin bout dropping some of our inv. It's always hard to do, but they're never around and their interest just doesn't seem in it.

now I'll try to send photos
Love u alll muchisimo
keep praying for me thx
Love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment