Tuesday, December 27, 2011

E Tres UNO

1st off Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everything's going perfect! Comp just said at 4 o'clock argy time (12 utah) we will be on Skype. He'll be going 1st,  so I'll get on bout 1or 1:30 utah time. If you need to contact me I'll probably check my email b4 I get on or something.

It does not feel like Christmas at all haha. It's pretty weird. There's no Christmas music. No big decorations. Maybe some lights here and there and maybe a santa thing outside their door. And the most popular decoration is probably the 2 foot high tree thing hahaa. But other than that, not much christmasy stuff. I do love Christmas in summer. It's so hot that a man just walked in with his shirt off and he probably weighs 3 times my size hahaha. I will enjoy the 1st day of summer on the 21st aww yeah lol. It's not extremely hot for me, but my comp hates it haha.¨pobresito¨ the only uncomfortable part is probably having to wear these pants the whole day, but I love the heat. I'm not sure if they focus on the birth of Jesus much here (to answer your question) (LIKE WITH OTHER PPLE)oops caps lock..but really it just feels like a normal week in the middle of the year except that the calendar says December haha. It doesn't have that feel of Christmas except wal mart haha. They've got the Christmas fever and Bieber fever. Saw jb's Christmas cd. Do you have it sub? haha

It's kind of a half P day today. We went shopping at walmart and email today. It's not really p day cuz we have the activity thing in Mar Del Plata this week. We leave from here in the night on Wednesday, like 5 or so. Then arrive like at 8:30 in mar del plata, the next day. There we can play sports. BBALL, USA football etc. But you know for sure you can find me - on the court! I'm pretty excited to go cuz I guess mar del is one of the prettiest places in Argy. I'm defiantly going to take my camera and send some pics your way. Pres will be there. Then we get on a bus like at 10 Thursday night and go back home. We'll probably get home like 1 in morning.

Hows Vegas life everyone? Hope it's warm. Give a high 5 to a tower for me or something haha.

My espñ is doing really good. Yesterday i pretty much understood every word in priesthood class. And it's cool to talk to the kids in our ward and understand them. It's sweet. Hey we got the Liahona from conference!!! It's en espñ, but i think the zone leaders should have some in eng.  It's kinda harder for me to read and understand espñ. I can read fine with pronunciation etc its just remembering what I said. It is hard haha. I did get 2 cards from gma merlyn in the mail thanks!

Cecilia didn't attend church. Nor anyone else :( That always stinks. But hey that was 24 hrs ago. Haven't been in contact with Alberto. Haven't seen Carmen in a while cuz she's been in the hospital. We've been working with the grandkids of Pedro y Lucinda. They're members, but less active and we're teaching their 8 yr old grandkid, and her cousins (3 of them in same family). They have been taught by the missionaries b4 right b4 I arrived here.  One of the cousins got in trouble or something and the mom punished them by saying they can't attend church anymore hahaha. Pretty silly, but that was like 6 months ago.  We talked about working on a ¨baptismal family tree¨ where you baptize a mom, then her kids, then her cousins etc for example. And so we're thinking that if we can baptize the 8 yr old (Priscila) then maybe the dominoes will fall. They've all been to church b4 a few times. So we hope we can get them to church probably twice more then baptize them on 31st cuz we're trying to get the 3 baptisms for this month so we can get 1000 as a mish this yr!

What are my plans for Christmas? Talk to you guys of course!! Then idk haha. I think we'll have lunch with our neighbors the Galli´s. Our church is from 10:30 to 11:30. Other than that, not much else to do. We'll open our gifts, maybe after church or b4. Then listen to Christmas music haha.

Have fun this week. Be safe. Think bout the birth of Jesus and what Hes' done for us. It's amazing what he really did when you think bout it!

Hope you get all you want from Papa Noel y su elf's.
Merry Christmas and see u LIVE next Sunday!! ino puedo esperar!
LOVE
Reginald Grant Roberts
ps  I sent the package finally. Should get there probably 28thish. Sent it Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment