Monday, November 14, 2011

Just living the dream! No big deal!

Hola
Just living the dream! No big deal! lol

1st off I wanna say my espñ es (notice i put es instead of is, it just happened) getting better and better each day! We went from only speaking espñ in the street, to all the time now! I can understand my comp bout 80 to 95 % of the time. Crazy huh! And for the other percent I can figure out what that word means just from understanding what else he is saying. Or I have no idea haha. It's still harder to understand Argys cuz they talk faster and the words slur together, but it's still getting better. Just trying to get better everyday, like LeBron always says.

It's cool, just from the last few days when we started doing only espñ (Thursday) my knowledge has grown a ton in espñ. It feels good to have it getting better. With those days where it's like, "Come on espñ, I know I can do it!" But i still struggle with it. It does stink to not be able to understand a lot of people the last 3 months or 4 in argy. idk haha. But now its feeling better. Patience and patience, but I've got a lot of that so I'll be okay.

We had an investigator at church wooooo! It was Ailen the 16yr old who lives withe her bro and has a boyfriend. She was the only one that came. She said her boyfriend, John, was ready but then he kinda just disappeared b4 we picked her up in a taxi lol. But I think she had a good experience en church (there's that en again). The talks were good. Carmen didn't go to church, dang it. Her hubby man, whatever, got transfered to another prison and its farther than the one b4 and so its harder for her to go see him. She was pretty sad bout that. She needs to attend church! Melanie's doing awesome! Alicia is kinda struggling, but we're working with her.

Pres Detlefsen wrote in his email today to us missionaries that its now a rule, kinda thing, that us missionaries should expect to have 6 to 9 months in each area, The missionaries, in all of the mission, when they end, will have bout 2 or 3 transfers. No more for their whole mission. So it looks like I'll be here for a lil bit longer, which I'm cool with. And then I'll probably see 2 maybe 3 other places haha. But I'm cool with that cuz I don't like packing lol. And also this ward that I'm in is considered the strongest in our area, out of like 2 or 3 churches there like 5 returned missionaries. The oldest is like 25, so its strong and young (they have more than 5 RMs they just have a strong age groupish thing).

Pres is also coming to town! It's zone conf this week on Wed and I can't wait to hear Pres cuz I think I'll be able to understand more!! I remember when he was bout to give his lil speech thing last conf I was so excited to listen to him, then right b4 I was like, ¨Oh yeah, I can't understand him.¨haha. I totally forgot for some reason lol. Every missionary that can understand him was like, "He's such a gr8 and uplifting speaker!" And it's like thanks for rubbing it in, cuz i got nothing out of it literally hahaha. I'll see Elder Thomas, 1st comp, again cuz he's still in the same zone. He may sleep at our place to. I hope we get the same elders that stayed with us last time, Elder Campos funny!!!! Elder Rodriguez and Elder Cortes. Won't be surprised if you hear him on a radio after the mish lol. He can sing soo good and my old comp!

Hhmmm what else. Dang it I haven't written that much and I don't know what else to say....... Last Monday we went to some lessons and we went with the old man that started to sing in his talk a few weeks ago. We took him to 2 lessons and boy he can talk hahha. It was gr8. He just kept going and going.

I never talked with the Tooele shirt guy. I haven't checked up on the guy in the accident, but I think hes ok.

The weather is warmer and warmer which is awesomer and awesomer. Alexis, we haven't talked to him for a while. He's never home. We have investigators, Gabriela and Edith, daughter and mom. I think they can progress well, we just can never get them and have a lesson cuz there not home.

Went a lil bit of christmas shopping it was cool.

I know this church is true and its so awesome to be out here working. I can't wait to get the conference Liahona. I'm guessing tomorrow we'll get one so i can just read the heck out of it! I also like to read the conference from last April. Isn't conference so coool? Went to Laprida and Caesar, the future missionary who's 23, went with us. He's so funny! We were leaving a house of a lady who had like a month or 2 month old baby, where we shared a short message. While we shook their hands Caesar kissed the baby for like 3 seconds on it's head haha. You can get away with doing that stuff here. It just seemed a lil weird to me.

We´re going to go on splits this week on Tuesday or Thursday, for like a day and I'll be with Elder Warren capo.

John White sounds awesome and the utes D! And he passed up my main man Quinton ¨i have the coolest walk in the world," Ganther. And i think i could grow a sweet mustache. Dad it's cool, I may have a line down from my nose in the middle of my mouth lol.

NBA sounds not so good! Ugh oh.

I'm here scratching my head not knowing what to say.
Umm keep being awesome! Deben hablar con Chalo y tener El translate este oracion.

The church is true and I know that God knows each and every one of us individually and he knows what we are goin thru.

Anyways, I'm going to wrap this up. Sorry it's short haha. I do have the temptation to just talk ball haha, but im not going to lol.

Love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment