Monday, December 3, 2012

Making room for all the new missionaries!

Some crazy news, I will be ending my mish 3 weeks earlier, not cuz I'm bad haha. It's cuz of all the new missionaries with the age change.  The MTC can't really hold them all or something. So my, what's it called? Relieved date is May 7th 2013 awwww! I thought for sure I could make it to 2 yrs hahaha. But wow it's kind of a surprise. Kind of a bummer. Time really does fly and in one day I lose 3 weeks ha. But everything is in the hands of the Lord and he know's what's best. So Dad and Scott, you'll be, technically, the only two 2 yr missionaries  in the fam. Pretty crazy! So in a few days favre I'll hit 5 months left.....ughhh! gjissiroujrshlihgr that's my head hitting the keyboard!

Wow I don't even know what to write now ha. But it's fine. I totally understand. I'll just have to work in the nights to get double the hours or somethin ha. We do have a mission Christmas party thing on the 18th. I think we'll be going to Bahia. I love the holidays in the heat. Yesterday it was 93 yeah and comp was shade jumping like vampires hahaha. All the Christmas things are in the store and it's weird, but it helps you stay focused good cuz it doesn't even feel like it.

We have some investigators! Their named Marta Hernandez and her 2 kids Dalma 14 and Tomás 10. They're really cool. They have a lot of interest. She really wants to get to know the members, but it's been kinda hard with such few members and their schedules etc. They really want to go to church. We were talkin with her b4 we met her kids and she's like lately they've been asking me like whats after death etc and she's like I don't really know ha! I just give them the answer I have but idk if its true. We have an appointment with them today with members! Hopefully it works out!

Yesterday I got to bless the sacrament and i loooooove doing it! I always feel the spirit strong when I do it! I love it! I'm thankful for the sacrifice that Christ did for us, that we can be clean of our sins. It's also amazing, the idk the word in english, wait I just remembered, the mercy of God that a person can change thru repentance. Like that 65 yr old man. In a week and a half went to church. The next Sat was bapt and he's one of the most faithful members in Tandil. 65 yrs of sins and thanks to the mercy of God, he can change. He also bore a good solid testimony of the BOM. He doesn't know how to read, but he's received an answer from God. I love that guy!

I was also reading bout the anti-Nephi-Lehites today in Alma 24 and how they buried their weapons and sworn not to take them again. Also, that is a lot bout the mercy of God.

Well thx for everything. I love you all! I love Alyssa's pic with the baby bump. Oh, the other day, wow we taught a lady and she was like due for her baby to leave. She had a favring watermelon in her stomach! But she didn't look sick or anything haha. I was thinkin of Alyssa haha.

I'll try to send fotos. Hopefully it will be a lucky day
keep praying for me love yall

Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment