Monday, November 19, 2012

Prepping for baptism's are like prepping for the Olympics

Hi

Wahoo Pablo y Claudia went to church yesterday yeaaaaaaaahhhh!!

We had lunch with them on Saturday and we got there and Pablo was like, "I'm sick. I don't feel good. I've been up all night." And he's like, "Can you give me a blessing?" So we did. I got the privilege to do it and said that they'd be good enough to go Sunday to church and they did! Which means this Saturday they can get baptized!! We're prepping for it good. Hermana Parreño said that we should prepare for baptisms (the services, etc) like were preppin for the Olympics. She made a good point how they prep athletes all their lives for that, maybe, one moment and we need to help the investigator feel golden haha. Which means b4 I'll have to be doin the Usain Bolt dances haha jk.

I could feel your prayers bout understanding the gospel. Wow, it was incredible. I read in Alma 42 and I was like woaaah. It makes sense today. I could feel your prayers.

Haha Alyssa asked me if I'm lil trunky and No way Jose haha! I feel more focused and just ready to work cuz I know that the time isn't mine. It's like you're in the 4th quarter. Just give it your all. For all I know I have a year left cuz that's what I tell people. The best way to forget bout yourself is talkin with others. For me it is. hasta el fin No regrets! Tons of work to do. I don't want to be a trunko missionary.

That's cool that Thanksgiving's coming up. I remember last year, right as I wrote Thursday in my journal at night I was thinking like hmm somethin is today ohhhh thanksgiving lol. So I told Elder Stewart happy day haha. He was like ooooh yeeah. Pretty cool how we forgot  I hope we forget. I love that part bout the mish. That you're just completely taken out of the world. I heard a Christmas song the other day and I was like weird ohhh right one month left haha.

Thanks Aaron for that letter. I love the 24hr challenge 24 hrs without complaints or critics. I'm going to defiantly do the challenge.

What else to write umm. Keep being awesome, going to church and the temple and prayers. Thanks for all the help you do. And pray that this baptism can happen! And that I can always be focused.
I'll try to send fotos to u
Love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

ps jake u have been called to serve in wyoming wahhoooooooo!!!!!! luv ya bro

No comments:

Post a Comment