Monday, March 5, 2012

Liahona Photo


Wat is up!
Livin the dream no big deal!

It's that wonderful time of the year here. Kids are starting school, haha. It's pretty weird. Shouldn't they just be finishing soon? haha But their school year is March to early December. And they have different hours for each grade thing. There are some kids that go in the morning 7 to 1. Then I think there is a group 1 to 5 and then like 5 to 9. haha Pretty weird that they don't do it all at the same time. So that is a good excuse for people to not let us in haha.

It was pretty cool, that lady that I gave the blessing to came to church yesterday. And that was way awesome for her and me. She then bore her testimony and thanked me for the blessing and said it was sensational. That was pretty cool!

I would have loved to have seen Craig and Jodi tear up the dance floor haha! That's awesome lol. But send me pics of it and anything else u have.

I think the Liahona with me in it is spanishized cuz I've noticed that there is a lot more stories about s. america then b4, so I do think it is a special spanish version and I will try to sneak away with it or find another copy. But the pics are from my very 1st Saturday in Argyworld and I had no idea what people were saying hahaha jrkhrhgkr. The Fees are also in it too.

Catriel and his dad and the dad's friend attended church. I think it's becoming more of a routine for them. I think Catriel really likes primary. They also played some soccer at the church after one of our lessons and they really liked that Gustavo, the friend, said he made a goal and I asked him if he did a dance after hahaha.

I haven't received the package yet haha. But it'll come some day. hmm for my bday? idk what I want. You don't have to go all out. You can just surprise me or something. Dang, I'm almost 20 :/ but Alyssa's older.

Monica didn't attend church. Dang it, she had to work.

Bret is right, I try to think in as much espñ as I can. It helps a lot. I'm also working on moving my mouth more when I talk hahaha instead of mumbling cuz its hard to mumble and get away with it ha.

A thing to help me with knowing where people live, I kinda made my own map of the area and put where people live and also I'm filling it in with former inv so where ever we go there will be a house to go by.

I love teaching the gospel to people and helping them find the truth. I'll still never forget how much Melanie (Olavarria) changed after receiving the holy ghost and that gives me more motivation to help change people. She's a totally different person now, its incredible!


Keep going to church and doin what u do. Choose the right and keep ballin  haha jk
oh and ps i haven't recieved the dearelder from Chelsea yet.

with much love
Elder Reginald Grant Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment